Legs shaking uncontrollably - too much weed?
Moderator: Moderators
-
r0xley
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:10 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
This is nothing spectacular guys, I get uncontrollable shakes and pumping in my legs, arms and sometimes neck. However when I check my heart-rate it's fine! It's a mind thing, doesn't happen all the time when I smoke, but occasionally...nothing to really be concerned off, you don't have a heart attack or shit like that from weed.
-
OverlordOdium
- Casual toker

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:17 am
- Contact:
Exactly, had my whole body shaking.. but I just chilling and watching TV, the shakes actually made me laugh really hard. That and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. When you are super bunned like that you create your environment. I remember being high as a kite and looking up at the stars. I closed my eyes and I imagined myself flying through different nebulas, and galaxies. It felt more real than reality.r0xley wrote:This is nothing spectacular guys, I get uncontrollable shakes and pumping in my legs, arms and sometimes neck. However when I check my heart-rate it's fine! It's a mind thing, doesn't happen all the time when I smoke, but occasionally...nothing to really be concerned off, you don't have a heart attack or shit like that from weed.
-
buyadollar
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: ohio
- Contact:
same shit used to happen to me when i first started, but it tended to only happen when i was cold (not sure if the weed added to the freezing sensation or what) but yea, like everyone else said, its pretty much the way you concentrate on the drug, a positive thought brings a positive trip, vice versa....
-
wizz
- Bonghead

- Posts: 486
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
- Contact:
I had that happen at a friends... i felt pretty confident as a stoner and could control my high but we were smokin out of a pipe and bubbler passin it around in the backyard then he brought out a homemade waterfall(gravity bong) and we did like 2 bowls to ourself.. each bowl is one giant hit just clearing the whole bottle and i got a cough attack and a crazy headrush and sat down and my other friend made me get the giggles cause he was looking forward and he was like "all i can do right now is focus on breathing omfg..." and i just screamed out with all my breathe like a girl and started laughing then we went inside and i started to feel this pain in my stomach so i kept pressing my stomach and it went numb and it felt like when i pushed in my stomach that it was like washing away like sand.. it was fucking crazy so i started to trip out and then i felt my heart in my neck and it was going unbeleivably fast and i was asking my friends to feel my heart cause i thought i was gonna have a heart attack or something but they said it felt regular but they were all tripping out too it was crazy but i def had it the worst all i could do was go home and sleep it was intense
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
just yesterday my friend smoked about an 1/8 of weed laced with coke for the first time and he got really high, he was walking down the street and then he realized he coudn't stop because he was walking for about 15 minutes and his body didn't let him stop moving in the same pace, he ended up almost hitting a car but i tackled him out of the way and he was scared shitless and he gave me a free 1/8 from it cuz of that. And he said he had minor seizurs from it because he had seizurs before and he said it was exactly the same.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
[/quote]This is nothing spectacular guys, I get uncontrollable shakes and pumping in my legs, arms and sometimes neck. However when I check my heart-rate it's fine! It's a mind thing, doesn't happen all the time when I smoke, but occasionally...nothing to really be concerned off, you don't have a heart attack or shit like that from weed.
its just that when people think they are having a heart attack because they panic and get all paranoid, you just can't think regulary cuz of ur high and can only focus on that.
-
Dr.Chronic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
- Location: England - Southend
- Contact:
my belief...
negative energy causes negative action to form. 
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
I love Amsterdam...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users