Muse

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Muse

Post by No0n3 »

Although their songs arent related to weed, does anyone here like em?
I really love their music, although i prefer their earlier songs.
Gub
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gub »

Muse is definitely an amazing band! Matt Bellammy is really talented as a vocalist and guitarist. The're also damn good live. My favourite songs are from Absolution, though I like all of their stuff. I really hate when people compare them to Radiohead though. I actually prefer Radiohead, but Muse sounds nothing like them in my opinion...
Oh, the irony..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users