Bongs, a couple questions...

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Bongs, a couple questions...

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Hey guys, ive been smoking for about 8 months now. And i was looking to buy a nice bong that will give me the best bang for my buck. Now, im a student so no 300$ kinds. I was looking for on around the 100-120$CDN mark.

So anything i should look, or not look for when buying a bong? how bout a bubbler? Let me know your great guru insight 8)
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
0rangellama

Post by 0rangellama »

I had a bomb goodstash before I got arrested. My moms stole it from me, and I haven't seen it since. It was my baby, was just starting to get its glow. SHe won't even tell me what she did with it. That was all my christmas money, $130 US. I think she got mad cause I loved that bong more than I love her,haaaaaaaa.
Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Post by Ras Bongo »

0rangellama wrote:I had a bomb goodstash before I got arrested. My moms stole it from me, and I haven't seen it since. It was my baby, was just starting to get its glow. SHe won't even tell me what she did with it. That was all my christmas money, $130 US. I think she got mad cause I loved that bong more than I love her,haaaaaaaa.
She probably won't tell you what she did with it because she smokes out of it and loves it more than you. She loves more than you ever did!!! :lol: Anyways, I can't really help you on this one, chrisisonfire.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Bongs, a couple questions...

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

chrisisonfire wrote:Hey guys, ive been smoking for about 8 months now. And i was looking to buy a nice bong that will give me the best bang for my buck. Now, im a student so no 300$ kinds. I was looking for on around the 100-120$CDN mark.

So anything i should look, or not look for when buying a bong? how bout a bubbler? Let me know your great guru insight 8)
Bongs rips are devastating and get you stoned off you ass. Bubbler is a smoother hit.

Don't know what the set-up is there but around here that money would take you farther getting a bubbler than a bong.

Stick to glass. The thicker the better.

Be comfortable with your purchase.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but when it comes down to it you're the one that has to like it.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Contact:

Post by PlanetX »

If you're conserving money you could buy a nice bong but go for the standard slider. My slide cost me an extra 15 bucks (60 in total) because I chose to include the beautiful lizard slider :D
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

whats a slider? Got any pics anyone? I might buy one friday night.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Contact:

Post by PlanetX »

I might be using bootleg terminology here, the slider is what people around here call the bown/stem of the bong.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

ahhh ok, i understand now..haha...im a little newb to bongs. :P
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Whats the diff between a bubbler and a bong? Aren't they the same?
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Bong

Image


Bubbler

Image
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Its pretty much the same except the bowls frickin huge?
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

bong you get a much better hit.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Peace Frog
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by Peace Frog »

My bong only cost me 25 dollars, but then again it is only around a foot tall. It still gets me fucked up and its a nice green shade. If you are looking to get a bong, go for one that is glass preferably (I have a glass one and a plastic one and prefer the glass). Also, make sure it holds a good amount of water, because the more water the smoother your hit will be. Slides around here are usually 10 to 15 dollars, but when I bought my bong I got a slide with it.
Load up the bong!
Crank up the song!
Let the informa call 911!

And when security police force wanna ride
Dont try and run, dont try and hide
Just pull out your nine, pop in a clip
And let one slip into these crazy fools...
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I prefer clear ones, ya can see when its nice and creamed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users