What tool do you use to bit your cheeb??

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

What tool do you use to bit your cheeb

Grinder
7
30%
BudBuster (coffee grinder)
1
4%
Scissors
2
9%
Fingers
13
57%
 
Total votes: 23

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

What tool do you use to bit your cheeb??

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Hey guys, just wanted to know, i have a grinder, but i know most people prefer to use something else to bit their weed. Ive seen coffee grinders put to use doing a greeat job...scissors are classic, some finger it... Let everyone know how you do it!

:twisted:
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Fanya
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Fanya »

I'm too poor for a grinder. I've always broken up my weed with my fingers, it's really boring but it gets me anticipating the high because I know a nice J is only a few minutes away. Some of my friends use scissors and put the weed in a shot glass to cut it up, but I've never tried it. Seems like a good idea though.
lant
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:20 pm
Contact:

Post by lant »

I just use figures for the green, but with hash I recently put it into a bag and whacked it with a hammer over and over... it ended up turning into a real fine powder! I'm sure by doing that I end up using less and it burns good.
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

I use my fingers... only annoying part about it to me is that my fingers are so damn sticky afterwards
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Image


I have a grinder that looks pretty much exactly like this, an 8 ball :D except it's orange inside. Where the spikes are you can pull that part out and store weed inside of it...and it stays together with magnets. I always put it in my purse and it's never fallen open <3 It only has one compartment though, this one looks like it has two.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

i normally just pull it apart with my fingers.. gogo greenthumbs. If im at home or something i will get a knife and cut it up on my desk
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

n0isenkiss3s wrote:Image


I have a grinder that looks pretty much exactly like this, an 8 ball :D except it's orange inside. Where the spikes are you can pull that part out and store weed inside of it...and it stays together with magnets. I always put it in my purse and it's never fallen open <3 It only has one compartment though, this one looks like it has two.
Fuckin awesome!!!

I used to have a coffee grinder, I would just throw a quarter in there, let it run for 3 seconds, and blam the weed's all broken up.

It broke :x

Now I use my fingers, the good old fashioned way.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

grinder when im lazy, but it tastes better if u use ya fingers.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Weedguru Cusmar wrote:grinder when im lazy, but it tastes better if u use ya fingers.
Weird...and you say this positive that your fingers are not laced with sugar? Hmmmmm???

I have a magic bullet from the infomercials...haha I'm so cool, I got it for christmas. I use it for smoothies all the time...I bet it would do well grinding weed :O
Fuckin awesome!!!
Thank you kindly
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Fuck all those...get a pepper grinder for the maximum keefage. ;)
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

hmm...thats actually a good idea Psyclone. :shock:
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Psyclone wrote:Fuck all those...get a pepper grinder for the maximum keefage. ;)
:lol: I'm just imagining using it on spaghetti or just going around and sprinkling weed on people X3
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users