District 13

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

District 13

Post by Baybee »

Wow, I loved this movie.
Anyone else seen it yet?
Its dubbed, but I had no problem getting into this movie. Lots of action.. and HOT HOT HOT guys... fighting...
Anyways, if you havent seen it, and your into action movies.. Go rent it or something. Awsome movie.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Wait, did you say hot hot HOT?

..Yum :D! I'll for sure put it on my to watch list....

You said it's dubbed, What country is it from?
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Its french. And yes, HOT HOT HOT!

Image
Some CRAZY scenes... easily the best movie I've seen this year. I wanna go see the protector so bad...
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

...Uhhh? Hello sexy??! I'm suddenly ten times more intrigued X3
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

awesome movie. there one hot chick too for the guys. david belle is my hero.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users