could b good, could b bad??
Moderator: Moderators
-
Lols
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 4:26 pm
- Location: North London
- Contact:
could b good, could b bad??
it would be quite good if it was legal, but then the fun of running around would b lost!thats the hole fun sometimes
~*~ Lols ~*~
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- WeEd_GuRu
- Casual toker

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 11:38 pm
- Location: canada
- Contact:
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
El**Chupacabra
- Bonghead

- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:26 pm
- Contact:
Wtf trance, are you smoking because its illegal? what would be the differance if every one was high? no one cuz the important thing when you smoke is YOUR buzz. If you are smokin buds to be cool then your stoop. legalize weed would cut the grass under the feet on organized crime. Man how many fuckin millions do you think those guys are doing on are backs? have you ever thaught about that? If you legalize weed, you get rif of at least 20% of those fuckers. PLus we would be permitted to grow in our backyard,,,how cool!!!
P.S. Trance, plz post back. I Greatly hope I misunderstood you...
P.S. Trance, plz post back. I Greatly hope I misunderstood you...
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- Saucy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
In holland, weed is legal, though growing is still illegal.El**Chupacabra wrote:Wtf trance, are you smoking because its illegal? what would be the differance if every one was high? no one cuz the important thing when you smoke is YOUR buzz. If you are smokin buds to be cool then your stoop. legalize weed would cut the grass under the feet on organized crime. Man how many fuckin millions do you think those guys are doing on are backs? have you ever thaught about that? If you legalize weed, you get rif of at least 20% of those fuckers. PLus we would be permitted to grow in our backyard,,,how cool!!!
P.S. Trance, plz post back. I Greatly hope I misunderstood you...
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
RewDay
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:24 pm
- Contact:
"COuld hate be good? Could hate be great? Could hate be something we dont hate?"
Sorry, The title reminded me of that advert. I couldnt resist. I guess thats what frying your brain with the buds does to you XD
As for legalizing it. It has its pros and its cons, as does it being illegal.
So I'll just leave it up to them politicians, who obviously know whats best for me...
Sorry, The title reminded me of that advert. I couldnt resist. I guess thats what frying your brain with the buds does to you XD
As for legalizing it. It has its pros and its cons, as does it being illegal.
So I'll just leave it up to them politicians, who obviously know whats best for me...
So we have drugs to give an 80yr old dude a boner, Yet all the while we're throwing guys into jail for smoking something that grows in the dirt? You tell me whats not natural.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users