OLDER CONSOLES

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

mario kart rules. if you get the gold cup in all four stages you unlock the bonus. the best level to play while lit is the one where you're driving on the freeway with trucks. if you unlock the bonus you get to play this level backwards going against the trucks. it is so much more fun that way.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

Hey Azim, Oh god, I loved that game, I never could find all the map peices though. My bro did, but he died in the forest. Sega master system is one of my favorite consoles, I think its cool the way it has a built in game.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users