Heroin

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

haha dude I wasn't asking about effects I was asking if anyone else talked about it here basically... I couldn't find another thread on it so I didn't know.
and that was like a year ago man.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

That's what the Other Drugs section is for. I think he just wanted you to be a little more up front but I don't blame you you're new and I've seen plenty of people get flamed for starting heroin threads.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

yeah sorry... I don't know I just felt a bit uncomfortable with me being new and to just say hey I was addicted to heroin...... its not a great first impression if ya get me :lol:
anyway cheers:)
Will
xxx
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Im not here to judge.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

truth is guys a few days ago.. I shot up again.
I was just wondering if there was anyone else here that used that I could speak to.
Will
xxx
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I'm not judging you when I say this because I know the high is unspeakable but heroin is stupid and you're just throwing your life away
User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

WhiteLie wrote:I'm not judging you when I say this because I know the high is unspeakable but heroin is stupid and you're just throwing your life away
Couldn`t say it better.
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

<Will> wrote:truth is guys a few days ago.. I shot up again.
I was just wondering if there was anyone else here that used that I could speak to.
Will
xxx
Seriously depending how old you are talk to frank, or if you dont want to tod that talk to someone that will stick by you lie a sibling. Go to the doctors. And how do you end up buying smack?
Cameron.
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

its ok... I'm getting off it.
I was already drunk and they offered me a hit and I couldn't say no.
but.... everythings ok now, after doing it I went straight to the doctors and got prescribed the Heroin-combat drug.. I can't afford to get stuck on that shit again.
I won't ever ever ever be doing anything so stupid again.
Will
xx
rab420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:39 am

Post by rab420 »

good job man, you just took one of the hardest steps in the right direction...
http://s08.picshome.com/70d/blowmiddlefingersl4.jpg
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

<Will> wrote:its ok... I'm getting off it.
I was already drunk and they offered me a hit and I couldn't say no.
but.... everythings ok now, after doing it I went straight to the doctors and got prescribed the Heroin-combat drug.. I can't afford to get stuck on that shit again.
I won't ever ever ever be doing anything so stupid again.
Will
xx
(Y) I'm proud of you my friend. I hate to sound like a DARE nazi but it makes me feel good to see people kicking the harder drugs, as I've personally witnessed the death of many people from these substances with my own eyes. It's not a pretty sight, it makes you hate most drugs.
User avatar
<Will>
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by <Will> »

Someone I know beat his sister to death so he could sell her posessions to buy Heroin... it was after I heard that happened that I went to Wales and quit.
and you'll be happy to know I'm never going to take it again.. the Anti-drug to it and weed are the only two things i'm on at the moment.
oh and alcohol.
Will
xxx
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

it either takes a lot of bottle or drink to jack up when your pissed
Cameron.
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

cutthecashflow wrote:Im not here to judge.
I am. You junkie.


lol i'm just fuckin with you. That's good to hear you got over it man, would be a shame for WG to lose a member.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

Hmm. Heroin. One drug I promised myself I'm never gonna take. That and crystal meth. I did smoke some meth once, but not enough to get high, thankfully, because my opinion of the drug has changed. When ecstacy and LSD aren't doing it for me anymore, then I'll know I have a drug problem. I remember my first pill, took me to such a high that I never wanted to come down. And I can only imagine coke, meth, and heroin would take me far and beyond that point again.

But I've forced myself to not do drugs often, keep free from addiction, and keep tolerance levels low (also saves money :P). But I'm staying perfectly clean for now (not even weed) so hopefully, all I'll ever crave is that next LSD binge which I may never have, due to my promise which I am keeping for the time at least (keepin a girl happy…).
[img]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ebownds/wtf.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users