Hardcore Feminists...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

weedguru_animal wrote:
Chicka Bo0M wrote:
weedguru_animal wrote:AS MUCh as i hate overbearing feminists, i hate attention seeking, vaccuous girls who are as hollow as an easter egg. sweet on the outside but lacking any semblance of character...walking cliches...fuck them. they should be culled....
well chicka, my comments weren't aimed exclusively at you.
Chicka Bo0M - Topic: Post your deepest darkest secret wrote:When I'm drunk I like to dance. It's probably to get male attention. So what, I have a blast with my girls, and it's an ego booster.
I am sorry if you think that you are the only vaccuous, hollow, attention seeking fool in the world. but sadly that isn't true. If only it was, the world would be such a nicer place...

Maybe I was stoned and took the shit a little too personal, but even if it wasn't exclusively aimed at me but it still was an insult to myself and a cheap way to take me down in a "something-close-to-politically-correct" way.

The main difference between us, You and Me, chicka is that i don't write,speak or act with other people's reactions at the forefront of my mind. I only take that into account when survival is at stake.
You may be right on that one and I aknowledge it. Everything happens for a reason and this is life's way of teaching me. At least I got that much from you.

Yes I have argued and shown my irritation at many members past and present, BUT I will never let ME be the reason for anyone to leave here, who has offered positive contributions in the past or who threaten to offer positive contributions in the future. Thankfully for both of us, Chicka, you fall in neither of those categories.
good riddance

Haaahhhaaaaahhhahahahhhahahahahaha let's make a loop on that....
Yes I have argued and shown my irritation at many members past and present, BUT I will never let ME be the reason for anyone to leave here, who has offered positive contributions in the past or who threaten to offer positive contributions in the future.
Like you've ever been fair to any members of the old crew...
Shit Animal, you should go for comic stand up.
But I am not planning on personally insulting every damn member of this site, just to get them to leave.
Funny, cause your rate of success is quite high.

I'll stop myself from drawing in this thread the tad bit of energy I have left today and will go completely off topic now.

DAMN GUYS WHEN I'M OLD , I WANNA BE THAT BLAZIN AND DOPE.

Image
moonjuice101
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: Bath/Bristol - England
Contact:

Post by moonjuice101 »

Chicka Bo0M wrote:I've been posting and toking daily for almost 4 years now so I think it's time for me to move on. Adios.
well that lasted long :P
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

C'mon chicka don't let animal scare you off the site. Just becausse he doesn't like you doesn't mean you're not wanted. Well I hope you stick around and not let stupid comments make you leave weedguru.

ps. animal, I thought all stoners are welcome on here, especially the harcore beautiful female stoners??? Since when do we flame members? particularly someone who's been here as long as chicka. You might say that it wasn't intended for her but when I read it I sure thought you were talking about her. I guess mission was accomplished though, she's gone.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
moonjuice101
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: Bath/Bristol - England
Contact:

Post by moonjuice101 »

shame
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

i must take a break from these forums, myself, because I take no pleasure from regularly brushing up alongside idiots. i can understand why some of the more decent members have stopped posting here as frequently because there are too many fools acting like they are the cool folk in school, who can't be challenged on anything. at 27, I am a touch too old for that kind of routine...well, i don't think it is really a matter of age,more a matter of i have better stuff to do with my time than argue with goons.

'don't let big bad animal scare you away???'
:D that has brought a smile to my face though!!!
but not as much as this
'harcore beautiful female stoners'
if a female looks pretty does that really imply that she is perfection personfied??? I guess I am just too carried away with this bullshit about character and what lies beneath the skin...but this is what I meant in my Mr WG entry when i said i find it hard to find common ground with majority of humans. I would change myself, or rather compromize a little for anybody in this world I respect, but not for egotistical, vacant minded brats.

it was only a few days back you yourself called ma en asshole Doc, so don't try playing the white knight here.

i honestly see the number of posts as majorly secondary to content and quality of posts. still...like the other founder of this site, Asmodeus, it is perhaps better for me simply to leave it in the very capable fingers of the mods.

all I need is just one more BRITISH Mod to make, you Doc, as happy as american shit pie :D :D :D

so until that can be arranged, i will be wandering in the weedguru shadows, doing my slant-headed worst to scare more members away with my outof place Truth delivery service...

after that, i will concentrate on real life and real people. Weedguru has been amazing for me this last year, a real fucking challenge, and even with the high amount of vermin here, it is still in a far better condition than when the 'old crew' as chicka calls it or 'bunch of back stabbing kunts' as i call it, ruled the roost like a gang of scheming hyenas.
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users