peace
Angry.... Grrrrrrrr.......
Moderator: Moderators
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Angry.... Grrrrrrrr.......
You know what i really fucking hate? Weedtards
(you like the term, me and my friends coined it together:)). I find them absolutely intolerable. Why bullshit and argue you know so much about weed if you don't?? It doesnt impress people sprouting verbal dihoreah and people who are more knowledgable than you will see straight through it. It's not noobs that bother me, it people who act like know-it-all's about weed when clearly they dont have a clue what theyr talking about. I don't claim to be all knowing in the ways of green, infact compared to some I'd say even I'm a noobie. If people offer you their wisdom and you dont know any better, fucking research it before you argue with em. You can't just say 'that's wrong' and not back it up. Also another thing that puzzles me, why do people get offended when you correct their lack of knowledge, we're only trying to help so you know more and dont go believing bullshit and looking like a twat infront of other people. Everyone gets corrected, if you just take it gracefully and admit when you're wrong people will hold more repect for you and you gain more knowledge. There is absolutely no living soul, and dead one for that matter, that has known eveything there is to know bout weed. Weed is something that is ever evolving, new strains, new smoking methods, new scientific reseach, new pyschological research, new ways of growing, new mediums to grow in, new laws, new cultures developing from and around it. No one could ever possibly know everything about weed. So why the fuck go round acting like you do and you know best. It's pathetic and is a distinct sign of weakness in a person. It makes me hold instantaneous loathing and severe plummit in my levels of respect for whom so ever is doing it too
. The thing is you can't reason with them either because their ignorance blinds them to anything rational, instead of holding a debate they just throw insults around. Oooisky Poisky
peace
peace
Last edited by Grrrl on Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me importa un pimiento...
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
I would much rather know less about weed and what exactly it does in my brain to affect me, that way I can still somewhat believe when I inhale the smoke, there's magic in there that changes my mind state, which makes me feel sort of happy just about smoking and knowing I'm about to embark on a slightly magical journey into my own head. All in all, I don't really know shit about weed because I don't research, I just smoke the shit.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
what i hate most about the people you mention is the effect they are having on you. i mean this in no way a flame but u need to chill out and let faggots be faggots, cause theirs nothing u nor i can do about it. dont let them get to you, be strong 
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
- Anti-FlagPUNK
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
- Contact:
dont use faggot as a insult, sexual orientation has nothing to do with people being fucktards.
and rasta, i recomend proving them wrong indefently, if they say something complety wrong, and you know its right, take them to a computer, and google it, and then you can teach them some other stuff while showing them the correct answer.
and rasta, i recomend proving them wrong indefently, if they say something complety wrong, and you know its right, take them to a computer, and google it, and then you can teach them some other stuff while showing them the correct answer.
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
-
Phaze The 1337 Stoner
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:39 am
- Location: Las Vegas
- Contact:
True that bro, its usually the people that know nothing about weed that think they do. I once had a "expert" tell me i could overdose, rofl dumb people...
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/berzerkdesign/piredweed7hu.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/berzerkdesign/weed02.gif[/img]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/berzerkdesign/userbar101039sk4.gif[/img]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/berzerkdesign/weed02.gif[/img]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/berzerkdesign/userbar101039sk4.gif[/img]
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
As to overdosing on weed...I have heard of incidents in which pyschosis was brought on my severe marijuana abuse. Not from mates, but from nurses who have worked in pysch wards. I think that kind of routine is more dependent on a person already having some kind of mental issue, but I do think that a creature can over dose on marijuana....
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Animal is there any possibility you can dig up some sort of article or excerpt on this with more detail? Last year there was a point where sometimes during the day my brain would "spazz" if you will, for about 3 seconds everything around me would seem extremely random and confusing, then I would shake it off. It happened anywhere between once and like 5 times a day. I haven't experienced it in awhile but it had me really freaked out and I was smoking more than usual during that period; I was just wondering if there was any correlation.weedguru_animal wrote:As to overdosing on weed...I have heard of incidents in which pyschosis was brought on my severe marijuana abuse. Not from mates, but from nurses who have worked in pysch wards. I think that kind of routine is more dependent on a person already having some kind of mental issue, but I do think that a creature can over dose on marijuana....
-
MrWizard
- Bonghead

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, USA
- Contact:
My 2 Cents
Marijuana has the POTENTIAL to activate latent mental illnesses. For example, someone who may have a slight problem concentrating could find themselves developing ADD if they're already borderline.
I couldn't find a reliable study on this that doesn't cost money to access, but if you have a few extra bucks, you might want to search something like the British Medical Journal for "marijuana" and see what comes up. Careful, though - a lot of these studies can be biased, especially in the USA. A NIDA-sponsored study on marijuana dependency is only going to show one possible outcome - that drugs are horrible for you, and you should never take anything that isn't a brand name pill prescribed by your doctor.
Bias in scientific research is one of those things that really pisses me off. Expect a rant on the topic in this very forum some time soon.
If anybody stumbles across something of relevance, PLEASE post it. I'd love to see some hard facts on the topic.
Cheers.
I couldn't find a reliable study on this that doesn't cost money to access, but if you have a few extra bucks, you might want to search something like the British Medical Journal for "marijuana" and see what comes up. Careful, though - a lot of these studies can be biased, especially in the USA. A NIDA-sponsored study on marijuana dependency is only going to show one possible outcome - that drugs are horrible for you, and you should never take anything that isn't a brand name pill prescribed by your doctor.
Bias in scientific research is one of those things that really pisses me off. Expect a rant on the topic in this very forum some time soon.
If anybody stumbles across something of relevance, PLEASE post it. I'd love to see some hard facts on the topic.
Cheers.
-
MrWizard
- Bonghead

- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:08 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, USA
- Contact:
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
i dont meet many "weedtards" and i dont pretend to know anything i dont, about weed or anything else. and if you come across someone who does, and is being a penis about it, just tell them to chill, and that no one cares what they know or dont know, and smoke. a lot.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
moonjuice101
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: Bath/Bristol - England
- Contact:
Re: Angry.... Grrrrrrrr.......
Last edited by moonjuice101 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
---Robert Ingersoll
-
moonjuice101
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: Bath/Bristol - England
- Contact:
Re: Angry.... Grrrrrrrr.......
dude thats a bit of an angry rant youve got going there i think your having withdrawal symptoms, why dont you sit down, blaze up and have a nice long smoke and chillWeedGuru_Rasta_Grrrl wrote: ...You can't just say 'that's wrong' and not back it up. Also another thing that puzzles me, why do people get offended when you correct their lack of knowledge, we're only trying to help so you know more and dont go believing bullshit and looking like a twat infront of other people. Everyone gets corrected, if you just take it gracefully and admit when you're wrong people will hold more repect for you and you gain more knowledge. There is absolutely no living soul, and dead one for that matter, that has known eveything there is to know bout weed...
peace
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
---Robert Ingersoll
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
