Volcano

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Volcano

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

For those of you who dont know the volcano is a vaporizer with a big plastic baggie on top that fills with vapor. I got to use one for the first time last night and it was great. Although I lke seeing more of my own smoke I could iimagine buying one of these things. Another thing I was surprised by was how long the vapor last in the bag after the machine fills it. I liked the high it was very mellow and didnt hit me as fast as a regular high. After hanging out for a bit we smoked 2 more bowls on the pipe.

4 bowls between 3 regular smokers and we were all blitzed out of our skull. Then the heat won and we took to screaming and banging pots on the street.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Haha niiiice...I want a Volcano...:(...too bad it's like $536USD...I'm gonna settle with a Vaporking vaporizer...only $40!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I'm surprised nobody else has this thing. It's one of the best vapos on the market. It even has an attachment for smoking resin and pollen.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

the volcano, or the vaporking
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
Luck&187&Lucifer
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:19 am
Contact:

My Dads friend has The Volcano

Post by Luck&187&Lucifer »

That shit is sooo nice and it is really expensive and i got a free taste its such a much cleaner high it comes on smoothly like u just slide into a fucked up state and then its always good to take some rips from the bong and the pass it along :D :D :) :o :shock: :shock: :shock:
Life aint funny when you aint got no money and that clock strikes 420 and you wanna get high
aaroshiz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact:

Post by aaroshiz »

yea the volcano goes for $400 where i am. my friends gunna buy something exactly like the volcano just smaller and alot cheaper.. its $200 and pretty much just as good.. hope he gets it soon :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users