Ugh idk what to do Vaporizer or Pipe/Hookah HELP!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Revo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Ugh idk what to do Vaporizer or Pipe/Hookah HELP!

Post by Revo »

This is really a tough one for me. Should I go with the Vapir One 4.0 vaporizer or opt out for the stealth flashlight pipe and a 5"(inch) tall hookah? Ive been to hookah bars before and smoked but I never smoked weed out of a hookah is it the same? Or should I just go the fullblown 150 for the vaporizer or should I get them all? or should I get the buckket?
Links:
Bukket
The hookah over
The flashlight keychain there


ughhhhhh this is so hard someone help! Id probally be able to afford all of this within a few weeks but for now I dont know which to buy how they compare to everything else. I usually only smoke out of blunts, tried a homemade bong and vaporizer before but thats about it. Any advice would be awomse. Thanks!
Quint
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:35 am
Contact:

Post by Quint »

the bukket looks like fun, but it also looks like a freaking kids play toy...i would go for the hooka and flashlight
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/JayJay1987/Sto2.jpg[/img]
[quote="Gorecore"]That, my friend, will impress all the ladies and they'll be begging for you to do sexy things to them like rub your Pokemon cards on their ass cheeks.[/quote]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I wouldnt by that flashlight thing. Just personal preference, I dont smoke out of metal.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

keychain's... nah a bit too small

i would buy the hooka
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

wheres the link for the vapo?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Revo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by Revo »

http://www.air-2.com/c2/product_Vapir_O ... loons_.php
the ebay auctions have more info about it
I only hear good things about the vaporizor and I could probally smoke it in my room cause it dont leave me smell you know. The hookah looks really good, and I know itd taste wierd but im thinkin the flashlight pipe would be a great backup when no one feels like rolling a dutch. Thanks so far the advice! THe bucket looks crazy its a gravity bong wiithout the water! check it out at grasscity they have more info on it. Thanks again

also any recommendations on grinders? I was thinking of opting out for the 2.25" Acrylic/Aluminum Pollenator (4 parts) at http://superpiece.com/herbgrinders.html
or a similar all stainless steel one from grass city. I hear the grassleaf ones are good but are to much money. Thanks again guys
Schmut
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm
Location: Cumbria, England
Contact:

Post by Schmut »

Revo wrote:also any recommendations on grinders? I was thinking of opting out for the 2.25" Acrylic/Aluminum Pollenator (4 parts) at http://superpiece.com/herbgrinders.html
Get that grinder. It sounds great.

As for your other options... I'd say get the hookah and pipe. Then get the vaporiser when you get the cash.
The pipe would just be a convenience when you're out with friends, or whatever. I've never tried a hookah, but they must be good, right?

I think I might go to my local head-shop on Saturday and see if they've got any pipes I like. I should pick up some blunt-wraps as well. I've only been smoking spliffs, recently, but I have a wierd craving for a blunt. Last time I had one was amazing.
Revo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by Revo »

thanks for the info, yea hookahs are nice in terms of hits, atleast the real hookahs ive never tried a "weed" hookah before the hookahs I do are usually 2-3 feet tall lol. Yea blunts are nice and the blunt wrappers are ok the flavored ones are good
Revo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by Revo »

well I got the vaporizer hookah, stealth pipe ordered already I managed to get some extra cash Ill let you guys know how they each are after I get fucked up as shit. I should get my vaporizer the first day i start college :P
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users