Best place to smoke.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
i love smoking in the forest, the trees, the leaves lightly blowing in the wind, the way the sun shines through the leaves and makes trippy patterns on the ground, all the little plants on the ground, the dead leaves that make great bedding, fresh air, all the birds, weird looking bugs. there's so much to look at and just be amazed.
-
grayhookups
- Bonghead

- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
anywhere comfortable.....lately in toronto ive started to hate smoking outside becuz of the cold but when its warm lets say theres plenty of parks that you can go to and blaze up personally tho the best place for me is when my parents go to bed and i toke up in my basement in the dark while watching tv ur sitting in the comfort of your own home doin ur thing its awesome and dude if i were u id definately smoke in that barn if this barn is rele close to outdoors u can very easily smoke near an open window spray the area u smoked in and the smell will be gone in a few hours
everything is better when stoned....period
-
blazed4dayz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
- Contact:
I NEVER NEVER NEVER! Under any circumstances..smoke in the house. Thats just asking for trouble when you can just as easily go out side and smoke.
Story time: I got a friend who has a shed/garage that he turned into a chill spot..theres lights and a bunch of really comfy couches and stuff and a TV and all that good stuff. We go in there and smoke cuz his mom smokes all the time too so it dont matter if we do it there.
Story time: I got a friend who has a shed/garage that he turned into a chill spot..theres lights and a bunch of really comfy couches and stuff and a TV and all that good stuff. We go in there and smoke cuz his mom smokes all the time too so it dont matter if we do it there.
- Kwyn
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
- Location: Tat North
- Contact:
-
stondequeen420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:03 am
- Location: Arkansas
- Contact:
I'm from a really small town and the cops dont really fuck with you. i like to ride while i'm gettin blazed especially during the day i like riding gravel and lookin at nature. other than that at home on the couch when the parents aint home is fine for me. if they come home while i'm smokin which has happend before o well, i'm a pot head so what they know it. I just finish in my room and then leave.
StIlL SmOk!n
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
In my room.
A few days ago, I'm smokin a nice ball of resin. After that's done about 5 minutes pass and my dad comes in to tell me to bring all my plates up from my room(for supper) which I had none in my room anyways, but as soon as he turned the light on I noticed there was a huge cloud of smoke in my room and I'm prettysure he noticed it too since he was looking into the air while talking to me. I also had family guy playing on my computer and I was lieing in bed with my headphones on with max volume blasting Get Down. I love having parents who don't really give a shit. I hate bein dry. Only a week and 2 days though
A few days ago, I'm smokin a nice ball of resin. After that's done about 5 minutes pass and my dad comes in to tell me to bring all my plates up from my room(for supper) which I had none in my room anyways, but as soon as he turned the light on I noticed there was a huge cloud of smoke in my room and I'm prettysure he noticed it too since he was looking into the air while talking to me. I also had family guy playing on my computer and I was lieing in bed with my headphones on with max volume blasting Get Down. I love having parents who don't really give a shit. I hate bein dry. Only a week and 2 days though
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
stondequeen420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:03 am
- Location: Arkansas
- Contact:
-
SoHe
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:50 pm
- Location: Finland
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
-
goingmerry202
- Bonghead

- Posts: 169
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:20 pm
- Contact:
outside. i'm never smoking inside again in my life. i just got my license, picked up some friends, bought a kick ass bong, smoked in my moms car on teh way home, smoked in my basement when we got back. teh next day, almost 24 hours later my mom could fucking smell it in her car and basement, she boutht a home drug test, tested me it was posotive. did't find my bong so its ok. so i'm buying a vap to use inside, i should have got a roor ice bong like my friend but i did't this sucks.
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
Jay212 wrote:Or are your parents going to send you to boot camp for a little bit of weed?
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Basicly, where i live's the best place to smoke, but i'm living so far, anyone wants to come.(like there's room to smoke anywhere in this fricken appartment). So i smoke near metros.. or in parcs. or in my friend's houses.
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8735/dscn0264fu9.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5594/dscn0265gs6.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2796/dscn0266je2.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4033/dscn0267tv1.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8735/dscn0264fu9.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5594/dscn0265gs6.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2796/dscn0266je2.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4033/dscn0267tv1.jpg
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users