best way to smoke up a newbie?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Mista Mista
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:29 am
Contact:

Post by Mista Mista »

Add another vote to the bong. I think that is the smoothest, easiest smoke out there.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

just bumping to tell you who might have been curious that we got only one of them high, but he was seriously ripped. it went something like this

friend- "dude, i can feel the tip of my penis" *laughs for 5 minutes*,

"its right here!" * points to penis and laughs for 5 more minutes*
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
OverlordOdium
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:17 am
Contact:

Post by OverlordOdium »

My friends (the first time I ever smoked weed) gave me a joint of some good stuff, and told me to smoke as if im breathing normally except through the joint

Needless to say after a long 20 minutes or so im doing these small consecutive tokes I was blitzed

Same night that I started giggling like a schoolgirl for one hour straight :P
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

i usually just go w/ blunts. they get u fuccd up
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users