I've planted the seed. I don't have a clue what strain it is because I got it out of a bag of weed. I accidently cracked the seed open when I was taking it out, but it still managed to germinate and it just recently grew it's first two "leaves". It hasn't come up out of the soil yet so I don't have any pictures but I'm going to get some when it's worth the effort. By the way, his/her(hopefully) name is popo because the plant has to be grown undercover and concieled from my entire family, or else... something might happen. It's outside right now in a cup and growing well, but I haven't thought of what to do with it when it comes up.
Ill probably have some pictures by tomorrow
EDIT 1: It poked itself out of the ground now and I just finished moving it from outside to in my room, under my bed with a 40w lamp(it's all i have) and I have blocked all the light so that it looks like there's nothing under the bed just like before so hopefully no one comes snooping around my fucking room, because they seem to love doing that when I stash something important somewhere.
26/07/06

2 days later
28/07/06

It's been about 7 days now and it's begining to grow it's first 2 leaves. The leaves are actually bigger than the sprouts leaves when it first came out of the soil and the leaves are starting to look slightly like marijuana shaped, which is nice. There's some brown spots on both of the 'sprout leaves' which were because of dryness when there was an accident because I knocked it over and forgot about it. The plant seems to have been growing fine besides that and I'm hoping it doesn't affect the growth too much.
Here's the plant now.
01/08/06

It's definately turning more green, which is good because it got all brown and started turning to shit after it was out of soil for those bad days. It's also starting to straighten itself up. Last but not least, the marijuana looking leaves are finally starting to take shape and if someone saw the plant they would be able to tell what type it is because of the shape of the leaves, even though they are still small.
02/08/06

It's been 2 days and the plant seems to be getting more brown, but the 2 leaves that finally look like weed leaves are green. The "rounded" leaves that first appeared when the seed sprouted are getting brown though. I've tried watering more incase they're dehydrated but that doesn't seem to work. I'm keeping the light on for a longer period of time now since it's only 40w so hopefully that has some effect. Could someone tell me if the round-ish leaves that appeared when the seed sprouted even matter anymore, or can they just turn brown and shrivel up without me having to worry?
04/08/06

I've been keeping the light on 24/7 and poked 4 holes in the bottom of the cup to ensure proper drainage and grow(age). The plant seems to be doing a hell of a lot better and the oval sprout leaves that first appeared are pretty much fucked now, but it doesn't seem to be holding the plant back from growing. You can compare the last 2 pictures which are only 1 day apart, as the rest, and you will notice there has been more of a growth now that the light has been kept on and drainage has been kept up. The camera is pretty shit quality, but if you had the plant infront of you, you can notice the first 2 leaves are finaly out of the center of the plant and the second set of leaves are coming and should be popped out a little bit in tomorrows next picture.
05/08/06

I've finally gotten the chance to put in some good quality, new soil. You can tell the difference easily. I've heard that switching the plant from one pot/soil to another can stun the growth for a day or two, so I'm hoping that's why there's not much of a difference in size in this picture and last. Enjoy.
06/08/06

The plant has finally been moved into it's final pot to finish growing without distractions, and I have no intentions on changing. As you can see in these new pics, the plant has nice, new, dark soil and it really keeps in the moisture, but also allows for good drainage. You can really see the second set of leaves start to come now, which is great because it appeared dead due to it's growth stun. The growing should start happening more quickly now since it's not going to be affected my movement from pots or soil anymore. Enjoy.
p.s in the second picture, the tip of the plant isn't yellow. I don't know why it looks like that on the picture.
07/08/06


Plant seems to be growing a bit quicker now that it's settling into it's new home. Enjoy
08/08/06




