Lung question.

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
EggsPoop
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:27 am
Location: northern Cali
Contact:

Lung question.

Post by EggsPoop »

Ive had my lungs collapse about 5 times now, but this is not due to marijuana its because I have some sort of defect in my lungs. I was wondering recently if this is actually affecting my lungs and if I should stop? Obviously Im not going to but opinions will help :D
[img]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9915/eggspooptc1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/10/weed3.png[/img]
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

umm...if my lungs collasped once i'd probably consider quitting...but then i'd probably still smoke, just not as much...
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

You shouldnt smoke if you're lung has collapsed 5 times. One day it will happen while you're smoking weed then they'll blame the weed and I dont want to see that happen.

If you still want to get high you should eat it or vaporize.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:You shouldnt smoke if you're lung has collapsed 5 times. One day it will happen while you're smoking weed then they'll blame the weed and I dont want to see that happen.

If you still want to get high you should eat it or vaporize.
Agreed, hell I wouldn't want to see you with a collapsed lung whether they blamed it on weed or not. You definitely shouldn't be smoking if it's happened FIVE times now, a 2 hour buzz is not worth your life, not by a long shot.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users