Bonzai buds?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
User avatar
Stoner-guru
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:51 pm
Location: russell,canada
Contact:

Bonzai buds?

Post by Stoner-guru »

I heard that you can make mini weed plants using the bonzai method any clue how that works
whenever you look at me and our lips are close to touching and you say "im ready" thats when I blow the smoke in your mouth while our tongues meet for another time
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

SEARCH BUTTON. SEARCH BUTTON. SEARCH BUTTON. SEARCH BUTTON. SEARCH BUTTON.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... ght=bonsai

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... ght=bonsai

Please, please use the search button. reposts are unnecessary and pointless.
SEARCH!
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users