Sex....
Moderator: Moderators
- Anti-FlagPUNK
- Bonghead

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
- Contact:
- tlf619
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:30 pm
- Contact:
- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
[quote="weedguru_animal"]woo_hoo,
there is some truth to what you say but personally speaking, and I have often cursed myself for this...I have never slept with a woman for whom I didn't feel some kind of respect or emotion.
i totally agree
there is some truth to what you say but personally speaking, and I have often cursed myself for this...I have never slept with a woman for whom I didn't feel some kind of respect or emotion.
i totally agree
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.
L-------S--------D
L-------S--------D
- thnkgod4weed
- Bonghead

- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
- Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
- Contact:
[quote="weedguru_animal"]woo_hoo,
there is some truth to what you say but personally speaking, and I have often cursed myself for this...I have never slept with a woman for whom I didn't feel some kind of respect or emotion.
i totally agree and respect that
there is some truth to what you say but personally speaking, and I have often cursed myself for this...I have never slept with a woman for whom I didn't feel some kind of respect or emotion.
i totally agree and respect that
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.
L-------S--------D
L-------S--------D
-
moonjuice101
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: Bath/Bristol - England
- Contact:
Re: Sex....
Sorry this might be completely out of date and you might be talking about something else but i for some reason feel the need to rant on about this:
ive had enough of talking now im gonna have a smoke

i agree partly with this statement. sex is instinctual of course, and yes maybe emotionless with other animals (however we dont know if animals have real emotions), but us humans have been blessed with the gift of some really powerfull emotions. if it wasnt for love, sex would almost be a chore and would almost have to be forced into doing it. but because we feel love and happiness sex is full of emotion in humans. it would have originally been instincual within us but for some reason when we are born we dont know anything about it and have to (rather embarrisingly) be taught it. because of evolution sex is a very important nessessity in life and everyone (unless your a retard) does it."I feel that sex is purely intinctual and can be completely dettached of emotion other than sheer enjoyment for what it is. It is an animalistic act of lust.
ive had enough of talking now im gonna have a smoke
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
---Robert Ingersoll
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
'however we dont know if animals have real emotions), '
i can tell you for sure that animals have very real emotions. And they are more honest about them generally than human beings. It is absolutely blinkered to assume that animals don't have real emotions, but ultimately i feel sorry for anyone who has that view because they will miss out on meaningful energy exchange with allthe most decent species on this planet.
i can tell you for sure that animals have very real emotions. And they are more honest about them generally than human beings. It is absolutely blinkered to assume that animals don't have real emotions, but ultimately i feel sorry for anyone who has that view because they will miss out on meaningful energy exchange with allthe most decent species on this planet.
-
moonjuice101
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
- Location: Bath/Bristol - England
- Contact:
no i mean that because animals cant "talk" they cannot express their emotions properly to humans. yes you can tell when a animal is happy or sad or in pain but thats just instinct on the animals side. us humans have to learn emotions as we mature and they change dramatically. i have a question then... do animals feel love?
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
---Robert Ingersoll
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users