Big Bud?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cultivationstation217
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:37 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Big Bud?

Post by cultivationstation217 »

Hey everyone, I'm new to growing and I'm looking to get started up, I was just wondering if Big Bud was ok to start off with... I'm going to order the seeds and I want to get the most out of them as possible and I figured Big Bud would be the best choice.. thanks
Jake
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I dont have any personal experience but from word of mouth I've heard that BigBuds aren't too difficult to grow compared to a tougher strain like white widow.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users