I wanna hallucinate :(
Moderator: Moderators
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
I wanna hallucinate :(
I have before...but I want a heavy one...which hallucogenic is the best for a heavy trip without chances of ODing or taking a lot?...
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
acid - you could get flashbacks and shit, im not sure many people get these- i dont think its much anyways. you cna see stuff that isnt there
shrooms - you would have to take a lot, on mushrooms ive never seen anything that wasnt there i just trip with patterns and that
xtc - i havnt always hallucinated on this, only once, but ive heard people who trip all the time, im not sure you're ment to trip on it, could have been laced with something else
shrooms - you would have to take a lot, on mushrooms ive never seen anything that wasnt there i just trip with patterns and that
xtc - i havnt always hallucinated on this, only once, but ive heard people who trip all the time, im not sure you're ment to trip on it, could have been laced with something else
Cameron.
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
acid is known for seeing crazy shit that isn't there, like pink elephants
shrooms are more for just melting and dripping and patterns
salvia and DMT is out of this world visual. pretty much youre entire vision is overcome with intense visuals. these, ironically, are pretty much the safest as well.
shrooms are more for just melting and dripping and patterns
salvia and DMT is out of this world visual. pretty much youre entire vision is overcome with intense visuals. these, ironically, are pretty much the safest as well.
....Buy the Ticket....
.....Take the Ride.....
.....Take the Ride.....
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
i've done both acid and shrooms a few times each. I like the trip of shrooms more, it was just more intense. It's harder to keep your composure on shrooms (a high dose) than acid in my opinion. I did about 4-4.5 grams of shrooms once and it blew my mind, only do it in a safe setting and you'll walk like a retard. The most acid i did was 3 hits, and that was pretty fun, but not nearly as intense. I could walk fine and for the most part think fine. I never really had a flashback, and if i did it was nothing serious at all. So if you want a strong trip, do an 8th or a little bit more of good shrooms. Doing a lot of acid can get boring towards the end of the trip, you don't get that with shrooms.
My Cartoons
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
- Dulleffects
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
- Contact:
Drop acid. IF you wanna trip BALLS get a fat quarter of endo and around 2-5 hits of acid. 2 hits is alright, but one time i took 12 doubles, anyways, long story short, if you wanna trip for about 2 days and not know where you are, take 12 doubles.
Nah, stick with about 4.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Keep it natural
take peyote if you really wanna trip, or mesculin, but you would vomit. Acid is weak nowadays anyway by most accounts. The acid age has been over years. Salvia is a great choice is you're looking for visuals however it doesnt last very long. Anything from 5-45mins but you really are in a whole new world. There is no degree of control, you have zero awareness of what your doing. It was used by native american shamans to get visions and spiritual experiences. There is no way to explain it without you taking it first. It's summat you have to experience to understand. I would recommend salvia 10x extract to start with then work your way up if you had a dabble. I suggest you get onto google and research whatever you take first, it'smore reliable than goin purely off word of mouth. Some trips are compatible with some people but not with others. Everyone wants to trip for different reasons, some for escapism, some for a spiritual experience, some just for the buzz.
jah bless
jah bless

Me importa un pimiento...
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
BIIIIIIG difference between 2 hits of acid and 5 hits of acidDulleffects wrote:Drop acid. IF you wanna trip BALLS get a fat quarter of endo and around 2-5 hits of acid. 2 hits is alright, but one time i took 12 doubles, anyways, long story short, if you wanna trip for about 2 days and not know where you are, take 12 doubles.Nah, stick with about 4.
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I'd recomend acid over mushrooms if it's a first time trip. Drop a couple of hits depending on the potency. It comes in a few different forms so you'll need to find out what's most common in your area. Around here it's gelt tabs at the moment. But there are also sugar cubes, stamps, and pure liquid form.
I wouldn't recomend shrooms, peyote, morning glories, ayahuasca, or any other halucinogen for first time use. Mainly because it is more of a religious experience than you would get from acid. Once you're more acustomed to tripping then you should explore the spiritual side of it
Good Luck. Safe Travels.
I wouldn't recomend shrooms, peyote, morning glories, ayahuasca, or any other halucinogen for first time use. Mainly because it is more of a religious experience than you would get from acid. Once you're more acustomed to tripping then you should explore the spiritual side of it
Good Luck. Safe Travels.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
- donald
- Bonghead

- Posts: 144
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:07 pm
- Location: scotland - GLASGOW!
my m8 took some salvia n a bong with another m8 - the first went into a weird trance and was talking to the walls, and my other pal thought he was in a red factory with a pole stuck in his head, then his mum walked in to see a guy screaming at the walls n her son running around in circles trying to get a big metal pole out his head - the ambulance was called but by the time it got there they were fine.
goooooooo salvia!
goooooooo salvia!
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
I've taken 1 hit of acid before (blotter form), but apart from changed thought patterns, great mood and energy for 10 hours, and a little depth distortion/wave movements on stationary objects, I can't say I really hallucinated. Well, things were moving that shouldn't have been, but I never saw something that wasn't there. (But don't get me wrong, I honestly think it's the best overall high I've ever experienced, and the afterglow is heavenly. Over a week later and I'm still in a great mood, and seems I have finally gotten rid of my procrastination habit!)
I'm considering sticking 3 tabs in my mouth at once, and see how I feel an hour later. Reckon it'd be enough to have a real good trip? I don't intend hitting up the clubs like I did last time, so don't worry about me…
I'm considering sticking 3 tabs in my mouth at once, and see how I feel an hour later. Reckon it'd be enough to have a real good trip? I don't intend hitting up the clubs like I did last time, so don't worry about me…
[img]http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ebownds/wtf.jpg[/img]
-
Eugene
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
- Contact:
I've never taken acid, but i have taken 5grams of some killer boomers before...and it was intense. Very intense. My buddy has a poster of kurt cobain in his room, I was just sitting there staring at it for over 3 hours because in my mind I was having a conversation with him over dinner.
Another thing, me + shrooms = drug muscles. For some reason whenever I'm on shrooms I always feel the need to lift and move heavy things.
Another thing, me + shrooms = drug muscles. For some reason whenever I'm on shrooms I always feel the need to lift and move heavy things.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users