I hate this man.. I hate him with a passion...

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

I hate this man.. I hate him with a passion...

Post by Genius »

http://www.heartbone.com/no_thugs/hja.htm

HARRY J. ANSLINGER
"The Father of the Drug War"
Commissioner of the U.S. Bureau of Narcotics 1930-1962

I have been doin a lil research and readin lately, and I eventually stumbled upon this. I'm pretty sure most people here know this already, but to be honest, I have never known until now WHO was responsible behind all this bs. And now I find out, and I see the ugliest person in all of humanity - some narrow-minded, racist, lyin son of a bitch who is causin good innocent people like us to go to jail for somethin so small and harmless. Pardon my language, but this guy really pisses me off, and I hope I could bring him back to life just so I could knock him the **** out.

I don't believe in hell, but I hope he's burnin somewhere for all the REAL crime he's done.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Cunt muscle. The only two words that come to mind.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users