The Simpsons vs. Family Guy
Moderator: Moderators
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Hmm...I've been watching the simpsons since I was real little and sure it's funny, but I never laugh as hard as I do when i'm watching Family Guy. That show is just so random, like the episode where Lois catches Quagmire peeking on her in the bathroom and they're all outside confronting him then Peter starts to say something and then all of a sudden A GIANT CHICKEN COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND STARTS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF PETER.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
-
Mr Rotten Treats
- Bonghead

- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:34 pm
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
And the evil monkey in Chris' closet. But I wasn't expecting a giant chicken to start fighting peter when they were discussing quagmires pervertness.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
-
Squares
- Bonghead

- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
- Location: Watford - England
I chose family guy, mostly because dont have sky or anything, so i never get the new episodes of simpsons, so Im stcuk watching the same episiodes ive seen many times before, whereas family guy is relitively new. Also some of the humour is so random that it catches you totally offguard, so even once family guy gets old it'll still be funny, something that i dont think the simpsons do quite as well.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
-
Squares
- Bonghead

- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
- Location: Watford - England
I chose family guy, mostly because dont have sky or anything, so i never get the new episodes of simpsons, so Im stcuk watching the same episiodes ive seen many times before, whereas family guy is relitively new. Also some of the humour is so random that it catches you totally offguard, so even once family guy gets old it'll still be funny, something that i dont think the simpsons do quite as well.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
-
gocht28
- Bonghead

- Posts: 121
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
- Contact:
- pakabowlat420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:01 am
- Location: G-Tomn
- Contact:
- Weedsmokindog420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 pm
- Location: To fuckin high to know
- Contact:
-
farmacyst
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:58 pm
- Location: London, England
- Contact:
The Simpsons is a classic and I can watch it non-stop. I like it more than family guy as i have grown up watching it. Family Guy on the other hand is just outragous and makes me smile.
And I'm not easy pleased with cartoons or jokes for that matter. Even when I'm high.
And I'm not easy pleased with cartoons or jokes for that matter. Even when I'm high.
"Viva La Revolucion" - Che Guevara
"The World Is Yours" - Scarface
"The World Is Yours" - Scarface
-
csem-it
- Bonghead

- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
- Location: England - UK
- Contact:
Yeah but unlike the moe calls in the simpsons the chicken fights actually started in a clever way, the didnt just, well, start........Mr Rotten Treats wrote:That giant chicken fight is a running gag in Family Guy, it's like Bart's prank calls to Moe in the Simpsons.
Last edited by csem-it on Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
csem-it
- Bonghead

- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
- Location: England - UK
- Contact:
Family guy will win because every episode has very random yet funny jokes in to keep every episode fresh. Where as the Simpson’s are really getting shit. They just churn out the same crap over and over and the new ones are getting worse!
In addition, Matt Groaning can make a cartoon series worth watching (Futurama) with out wringing the humor dry it’s just that the day the Simpson’s is canceled will be the day 20th century Fox morn.
In addition, Matt Groaning can make a cartoon series worth watching (Futurama) with out wringing the humor dry it’s just that the day the Simpson’s is canceled will be the day 20th century Fox morn.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
they should just end the series before they kill the simpsons reputation. I read this whole great article about Homer Simpson's take on philosophy and how certain episodes asked important key philosophical questions.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- youthy-essa
- Casual toker

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:55 am
- Location: where eva my feet take me...
- Contact:
da simpsons by far
im tellin ya family guy is alrite but simpsons has to win this by far lv youthy essa xxx 
I`m leaving because you never asked me to stay...
on a mission...
on a mission...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users