So...Bought some weed for the first time
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
take a nugget of bud, bust it up into lil peices (powder it down) and put in bowl, hodl figer over hole on th eback, light n suck with your mouth (the big hole) the last 2 secs before you finnish suckin up the smoke, let go of the lil hole and the smoke will hoot up the pipe. knock out the ash and pass it.
-
mirage223
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
- Contact:
-
Shrimp134
- Casual toker

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 2:21 am
- Contact:
Aww shit guys, Im back!
Well few weeks back, we couldnt find a piece, no papers nothing, so we made a homemade gravity bong, I will just say I had the best fucking night of my life.
I was in our garage for around 2 hours before I came out going directly to my room playing video games.
The best day of my life..
Now, I am home alone for the weekend, just bout a piece last night and have about 1/4 of schwag:)
OMg FUN FUN!
Well few weeks back, we couldnt find a piece, no papers nothing, so we made a homemade gravity bong, I will just say I had the best fucking night of my life.
I was in our garage for around 2 hours before I came out going directly to my room playing video games.
The best day of my life..
Now, I am home alone for the weekend, just bout a piece last night and have about 1/4 of schwag:)
OMg FUN FUN!
-
Hatchetrunner420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
- Location: MD
- Contact:
if your new in the weed world...your not gonna be able to roll...lol. i been smokin for quite some time now && only about a month ago rolled a joint that was smoke-able (of course i don't practice but ya know) you can use bible paper which, for some odd reason, burns pretty colors i might add....if your more on the religious side you can use a tampon wrapper which may sound gross but it's really not that bad (as long as there ain't no pussy blood on that shit) but if i were you i'd stay away from the rolling situation && i'd just make a tinnie or an apple. but if it's your first time your most likely gonna choke like a mother fucker no matter wut u use. just tell him your not sick but your throat has been bothering you. && that'll explain the cough. (for the most part) but i've sen people smokein for 20 years && still choke. (not often but it happens to the best of us..)
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users