New York, NY

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
papasmurfyh
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Contact:

New York, NY

Post by papasmurfyh »

I just recently got into this and I really would like to know how much I should be spending.
BladeZ
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:35 pm
Location: Canada,SK,saskatoon
Contact:

Post by BladeZ »

If you are talking about buying weed and the such...I dunno I personal probly spend like 100 bcuks on weed a month
!@#$%^&*(BLADEZ)!@#$%^&*
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

i spend 20$ a week.. well thats just me.. i only smoke about one day of the week anyway..
digican
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:53 am
Location: US
Contact:

Post by digican »

u live in the city? evrythings more expensive their so idk i live the islaned and i get a 20 for 15$ but its from a friend so...
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/Sophia414/Glitter/WeedProd2.gif[/img]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

If you know the right people, in the city should be cheaper because of the availability.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by youngweezy »

dont spend more than 20 a gram
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users