An unfinished poem

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

An unfinished poem

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I don't remember writing this, but I know I did.


I can feel the pressure in my mind
Every thought I ever had, swimming in my memory
But I am unable to grasp them
Clouds in my eyes, I can only see the present
Visions of the past are locked away while visions of the future never stay
I’ve never been in love, but I’ve been in hate
I’ve been around town and I’m always late
I need to let it out
There are others who know the dark and have seen it parted
But is there one who has seen the world in the still of the night
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users