"Best strain I ever smoked"

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
wizz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
Contact:

Post by wizz »

some new york deisal and sour deisal my dealer got for personal... people around here arent willing to pay that much... but i smoked some with him and its unbeleivable... also had some kali mist that put me in some crazy deep thought
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

A buddy and I went up to his attic to get the big bag of roaches that his rents usually leave lying around, and the bag isnt there. We were getting kind of antsy cause we wanted to toke really bad, so we were looking everywhere until I found almost 2 pounds of shake in a few large Ziploc baggies. it looked all nasty (Brown, yellow and a few small dark green buds) but we smoked around 3 grams of it to three people and we all got completely fucked, and one of my buddies got all claustrophobic and ran outside to sit in the snow cause he was scared :P. Shows you that looks can be deceiving.

P.S. I think I posted this exact same story here before, I just can't seem to remember...
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users