Storing Weed for later use..

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

How do YOU store your weed?

Put it in the freezer.
3
10%
Put it in the fridge (weed alone).
0
No votes
Put it in the fridge (with a piece of vegetable/fruit).
1
3%
Keep it dry and store it in a jar/bag in a cool/dark place; the same way you'd store oregano or garlic powder.
23
74%
Other method not mentioned here.
4
13%
 
Total votes: 31

Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

canadianbud wrote:The true strain of most of your weed has probably been llost, through crossbreedings and people just not knowing what seeds they have etc. i do not think there is one strain of more prominent weed throughout toronto or canada.
Accordin to a lot of research I have been doin lately, a lot of sites say that the most common strain of weed found in North America (mainly in Canada) is called M-39. It appears to be an Indica strain accordin to what the sources say. It also looks EXACTLY like the weed I bought from this guy about 2 weeks ago. It has a rather interestin smell, somewhat sweet when burned, but kinda smelly otherwise (especially after it's completely dried). It's pretty decent stuff, though, not garbage, but not super-amazin either. I'd say it's good stuff. Here's a pic

Image

I personally wouldn't mind buyin this stuff again. It got me mad relaxed. But nothin compares to that one strain I got yesterday, it was very tan and brown in color, kinda like clay, a bit muddy-lookin, too, and hit me very strong in the mind. I loved that shit, I want some more of it.. :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users