Hey, I've been interested in trying a few "Other Drugs", and curious on how I will react to them. I take 50mg of Zoloft everyday, and I can smoke weed just fine, but its other drugs I'm concerned about. I've been curious to try Coke, Shrooms, etc., and don't want to have a bad experience, (Especially something permanantly mind altering.)
If anyone knows what Zoloft's impact will have on these drugs please let me know. Thanks.
Mixing Drugs with Anti-Depressants
Moderator: Moderators
-
Silence
- Casual toker

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
- Contact:
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
"Taking psyilocybin containing mushrooms while on an MAOI can dramatically increase the effects of the experience. MAOIs are most commonly found in the prescription anti-depressants Nardil (phenelzine), Parnate (tranylcypromine), Marplan (isocarboxazid), Eldepryl (l-deprenyl), and Aurorex or Manerix (moclobemide). Ayahuasca also contains MAOIs (harmine and harmaline). Check with your doctor if you are not sure whether your prescription medication is an MAOI."- erowid.com
not a good idea to do shrooms if you're taking that. I'd advise against coke as well.
not a good idea to do shrooms if you're taking that. I'd advise against coke as well.
My Cartoons
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Have this friend, we're gonna do this Erowid style and call her W, she took Zoloft as well, did coke while taking it, and now she has a nervous imbalance, forget what it's called but her hands are real shaky and she fidgets uncontrollably even when she tries to sit still..sometimes her face tenses up and makes these really weird expressions..it's disheartening at best.
Stay away from that shit until you are off medication..
Stay away from that shit until you are off medication..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users