Forcing a greater high
Moderator: Moderators
-
KaliCoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 451
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
- Location: Kansas City, USA
- Contact:
-
mota_maestro
- Casual toker

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 am
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact:
Okay everyone I'm back! after a 2 day binge that is... hehe
Okay I've decided, screw the embarrasment, I'll just tell you guys how to control your heart rate
PLEASE NOTE:
This is a completely natural process, and after revealing my techniques to a doctor, I found that these are actual techniques used by service agents and special forces soldiers to beat the polygraph by controlling heart rate.
To speed up your heart rate, there are a set of internal abdominal muscles one must learn to contract, thus stimulating the prostate gland. I dont know if this works for women or not. You will almost imediately know if you've stimulated the right muscles, because you will feel an extreme rush in your body, some more sensitive people may twitch, and even entire limbs may curl up, but it only lasts as long as you hold the muscle. (I've tried to make that muscle cramp before and it just doesnt work!!!!
)
To slow your heart rate, there another set of abdominal muscles one must contract. This one will be known because you will feel as though blood is rushing to your head, and to more specifically describe this.. Imagine making a bowel movement, but ONLY contract the upper abdominal muscles, and be careful not to contract the lower ones or else ... hahaha
Anyways, it looks complicated in writing, but its very simple, I discovered the way to speed up heart rate as a small child. I used this when playing "house" to make it look like I was having a seizure (we were very dramatic) or a heart attack, because my body would (at that time) curl up and start spasming if I held it too long. It feels good though hahaha.
OKAYYY thats that... Lemme know how it works out for ya'll, and pm me if you can't get it... I'll TRY to explain it more in detail.
I'm about to blaze ya'll... peace
Okay I've decided, screw the embarrasment, I'll just tell you guys how to control your heart rate
PLEASE NOTE:
This is a completely natural process, and after revealing my techniques to a doctor, I found that these are actual techniques used by service agents and special forces soldiers to beat the polygraph by controlling heart rate.
To speed up your heart rate, there are a set of internal abdominal muscles one must learn to contract, thus stimulating the prostate gland. I dont know if this works for women or not. You will almost imediately know if you've stimulated the right muscles, because you will feel an extreme rush in your body, some more sensitive people may twitch, and even entire limbs may curl up, but it only lasts as long as you hold the muscle. (I've tried to make that muscle cramp before and it just doesnt work!!!!
To slow your heart rate, there another set of abdominal muscles one must contract. This one will be known because you will feel as though blood is rushing to your head, and to more specifically describe this.. Imagine making a bowel movement, but ONLY contract the upper abdominal muscles, and be careful not to contract the lower ones or else ... hahaha
Anyways, it looks complicated in writing, but its very simple, I discovered the way to speed up heart rate as a small child. I used this when playing "house" to make it look like I was having a seizure (we were very dramatic) or a heart attack, because my body would (at that time) curl up and start spasming if I held it too long. It feels good though hahaha.
OKAYYY thats that... Lemme know how it works out for ya'll, and pm me if you can't get it... I'll TRY to explain it more in detail.
I'm about to blaze ya'll... peace
Rule 1 of smoking: You can smoke out of ANYTHING!
- c4rdsh4rk_88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
- Location: BC, Canada
- Contact:
i think i understood the slowing down/headrush method. with the speed method i can kind of contract some muscles and feel sort of a tingly sensation. ill have to fuck around with it to know whether its speeding up/slowing down for me. i dunno if i could really handle doing those things at the same time as lighting and inhaling/exhaling a bowl. i guess one could get used to it...
are these effects supposed to happen pretty much instantly in the same time it takes to inhale/exhale?
are these effects supposed to happen pretty much instantly in the same time it takes to inhale/exhale?
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
-
mota_maestro
- Casual toker

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 am
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users