Crack and Coke

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Juicy J wrote:When I smoke crack, I dont feel like doing any thing but smoking more crack... You definetly dont feel like smoking weed..
You smoke crack?? :shock:
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

That reminds me where the hell is juicy J
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

watch the show "the corner" on bet about crackheads in the hood and you will NEVER want to do crack again
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I tried coke a couple times, but I really didn't like it too much. I prefer hallucinogens rather than stimulants.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users