ghetto bong

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

ghetto bong

Post by Tokin42 »

I made a ghetto bong 10 mintues ago that got me decently high off 1 1/2 of my roaches. Take a coke bottle and a pen and the place where u attach a guitar strap and u can make a good bong. First u take everything out of the pen and then stick the main part into the bottle. Then take ssome tape and stick the place where u attach ur guitar strap to the end of the pen (th one not inside the bottle) then put the weed in the place where u attach ur guitar strap and light up! sorry if these are bad, im high :? . this is just off left over resin too! :wink:
SMOKE_1
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:49 pm
Location: FT.LIQURDALE FL
Contact:

Post by SMOKE_1 »

I FEEL YA ON THAT......I MADE A BONG OUT OF A ZEPRIHILLS BOTTLE......BY CUTTIN A SMALL WHOLE AT THA BOTTOM SIDE, AND 1 UP A LITTLE HIGH ON THA OPPISITE SIDE....YOU CAN ADD ANY ALCOHOLIC DRINK IF U FEEL....PLACE THA J' IN THA BOTTOM HOLE,HOLD THA BOTTOM NORMAL...PUT UR FINGER ON THA UPPER HOLE....AND U KNOW THA REST....HIT IT,HIT IT HARD, THEN CLEAR THAT SHYT....A TRUE WEEDHEAD INVENTION...
GOD PUT WEED ON EAT FOR ME......AND YOU.....ACCEPT THA GIFTAND BE GRATEFULL.....I KNOW I AM
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users