carve pumpkins with a few 1000 people

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
chestymclobes
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:59 am
Contact:

carve pumpkins with a few 1000 people

Post by chestymclobes »

Hi,
This should have been great but it was horrible, and led to a huge panic attack.
There is a huge annual pumpkin festival in the town where I go to college, and the day before, it's a tradition for the whole student body to gather in one spot and carve pumpkins. It's pretty cool--we've got the world record for most jack-o-lanterns in one place. "Let's do it high." Seemed like a good enough idea.
Well, me and my brother smoked a huge fatty. It was like a small blunt. Anyway it fucked me up good. I went out to the place where the carving was going on, and the sight of so many people with knives gutting the innards from pumpkins, turning round orange vegetables into weird, devilish heads, was scary as sin. Also, there was music playing, and the sound of all the people singing along was terrifying. They seemed like a massive cult.
I was with my friend, but I couldn't stand upright, and could not walk without kicking people. I somehow made it to my dorm and proceeded to freak out for 2 hours. I tried listening to Bjork to settle down--too damn psychedelic. Then I went with some acoustic Dead. Listening to China Doll, I got the idea in my head that I would die by the end of the song. Whew. It was rough.
Anyway, as fun as it may sound, don't participate in a massive jack-o-lantern creating festival when you're stoned off you're rocker.

Chest
User avatar
jamo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contact:

Post by jamo »

Thanks for the advice. Next time i go to my regular Jack-o-lantern carving festival ill try n make sure not to go high.

Heh, na seriously dude good story.
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

Ok...next time im carving pumpkins stoned, ill remember that. HAHA!

But yea, Bjork is the SHIT when your canned.
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Re: carve pumpkins with a few 1000 people

Post by Genius »

chestymclobes wrote:I somehow made it to my dorm and proceeded to freak out for 2 hours.
For some reason, that made me laugh. It sounds like some kinda Simpsons-like thing. Anyway, interestin story.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users