Seeing as how my job is a delivery driver, and the location of it is 15 miles away, I requested a court date, to try and get my license back, atleast to be able to drive to work.
Well.... I got a court date last week that said it was going to be on April 25th 2006.. and just my luck, I get pulled over the other night on the highway doing 64 in a 55 by a state trooper that said she got me on laser.
Not to mention I got pulled over the other day on the highway because this undercover cop thought I was driving in the HOV with only myself, when my friend (who you could not see was passed out in the passenger seat).. anyway I got off of that one, as soon as he walked up to my car.
I've never had good luck with the feds..
Anyway I'm wondering if anyone else has experience in getting out of license suspension and how you think this will fly/end up in court? I know this last citation won't help it at all.. but I'm getting a lawyer and my job to write a letter. I can't imagine not being able to drive at all for 3+ months..



