MISS WEEDGURU 03 COMPETITION

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

MISS WEEDGURU 03 COMPETITION

Post by jonny cockeral »

sweet :lol:
Cameron.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

there must be some more female stoners outta our almost 1500 members...we need entries. if you know a female skunk addict, take her pic and send it in.cheers by the way to tegan from canada who is our first entry.
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

well outta the 1500 members like <100 acually post.
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

I want a hot chic to smoke out with imma smoke out tommorow imma go diving oh this will be fun If I dont coem back with something im dead. look for em in the newspapers!
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

mocktar what are you talking about??what are we looking for in the newspapers?????
animal
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by potbunny »

hey, I fit the description. wen's the deadline??
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

justwhen we have enough entries - I ain sure how any we have, but i think not many spaces left
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
User avatar
shroomersrule
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:52 pm
Location: vancouver, WA
Contact:

Post by shroomersrule »

its 2000 members now and we aint got many girls :cry: sad
I was here,
But now I'm not.
I went away,
To smoke some pot.
I wrote this down,
To prove a point.
Life's a Bitch,
Without a joint. http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=gz22kphk click every 24 hours plz
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

we got plenty of girls

Caro, Sniper, asherz, GirlSetsFire, potbunny,... it's just a matter of them giving their pics.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

where has asherz been lately she not been back since the hiccup has she?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

And we dont know if sniper is a girl viewtopic.php?t=1455 read this
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

She is a girl, it's just not her picture.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I was thinkin of that exact same thang bool but couldnt be assed mentioning it at the time thanks for savin me the effort dude :P
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

ahaha no prob
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

okay people, this it it, i fucked up before and my samsonthelion has gone and the mail was deleted.
so people gota re-enter. i need 9 more entries then we can set up a top ten.
any female stoners must enter as an act of duty.
send your photos too>>>>
lupo7777777@hotmail.com

and as soon as we get afew entries we finally sort this oput. sorry about the delay, i am lazy, and have been falling in love.
stay cool
animal
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users