Dazed and Confused

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

Dazed and Confused...

Post by justin »

probably my favorite movie...
takes place in mid 70's .. the stoner.. real stoner true stoner guy in it is fuckin the shit..
Image
Image
User avatar
StonerChick420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:50 am
Location: Massach....I duno how to spell it!
Contact:

Post by StonerChick420 »

I agree man its an awesome movie (Y)
I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep I'm a negative creep and I'm stoned~Nirvana
User avatar
FacelessFiend
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:30 am
Location: United States of America
Contact:

Post by FacelessFiend »

Why doesn't anyone post here? This movie is fucking grand.
Best lines:

"Report cards came in today! Straight A's! ....Just kiddin'!"

"I'm fucking wasted."

"That's the thing about these high school chicks, man. I get older, and they stay the same age."
"Long you'll live and high you'll fly
But only if you ride the tide
Balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave."
-The Pink Floyds
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I saw part of this movie, and it made me want to see more, but I had to go somewhere. Where? I can't remember for shit.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Agreed, definatly a fucking grerat movie, worth renting for sure.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

d

Post by justin »

haha yeah them quotes are also my favorites..

She was like.. did you get ur report cards yet?
he's like.. yeah.. straight a's.. haha its funny the way he says it...


this movie the shit.. almost makes me want to be alive back then.. fuckin drivin fuckin kickass cars and smokin bud... drinkin to.. haha
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

I WAS JUS ABOUT TO POST THIS EXACT MOVIE MYSELF

DAZED AND CONFUSED RULES! 8)
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Great movie, weak ending. It left it kinda unfinished, like it was a group of stoners making it and they got bored and thought fuck it, publish.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Dazed and Confused

Post by blazed4dayz »

Dazed and Confused....post away, thoughts, comments ect.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

"catch ya later"
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

'slatersonnn sell me some fuckin drugs you hippy'
'get them from your mother mann'
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
Contact:

Post by gocht28 »

DAZED AND CONFUSED RULES! 8)[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users