Opium prices
Moderator: Moderators
-
PuffPuffGive
- Bonghead

- Posts: 341
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: Florida Keys
- Contact:
Opium prices
hey Ive never smoked opium before but Theres a new dealer around who sells it and one of my friends told me that its pretty bad ass but I just wanted to ask about prices so I wont get ripped and also how much should I smoke the first time?
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
PuffPuffGive
- Bonghead

- Posts: 341
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: Florida Keys
- Contact:
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
