Date Movie

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Date Movie

Post by Baybee »

From 2 of the 3 writers of Scary movie...

Oh shit, So funny, I loved it, I laughed SO hard!! Go watch it.. Make sure your stoned otherwise its not the same..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
TheDudeAbides
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:13 pm
Contact:

Post by TheDudeAbides »

FUck yea that movie is funny as shit especially wen ur stoned man
Life Aint Funny When You Aint Got No Money And That Clock Strikes 420 And You Wanna Get High.....Blaze On....Bong Tokin' Joint Smokin' Bowl Rippin' SMOKER....
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Only way to watch it
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

'From 2 of the 3 writers of Scary movie... ' is enough to make me keep away from this film like i would the plague...
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i watched it stoned... was the most unfunny thing i have ever seen... even had an aussie in it and i still hated it!!!
woah
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Oh fuck, I loved it. ahaha
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Holy_Schnikees
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Northwest, US
Contact:

Post by Holy_Schnikees »

It wasn't bad, some parts were hilarious and some parts were just like umm wtf?? I personally thought that Jinxers the cat was the best out of it all, but my friends thought i was retarded.
[img]http://www.palmercash.com/images/products/munchies-350.jpg[/img]
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3094/userbar90049hg3.gif[/img][/url]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I liked that hot chick washing herself or whatever.. I dunno, must of been the weed, but I laughed so hard..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

The movie was funny in certain parts, but other parts (like the cat shitting) were either a) too extreme or b) stupid and bland. The part with the fine chick rubbing herself with burgers was pretty funny. I duno..if you guys really want to see a good stoner movie, check out Bachelor Party, that movie was the shit!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users