Decent deals?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Fisett
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Fisett »

yea but I like to consider Quebec the drug capital :D
lol annyonehere from QC ?
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/151/fishsig0jb.jpg
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

There were a few vets from Quebec on here at one point...but they've moved on.

I'm from Nova Scotia, and those prices are pretty damn sweet. I don't buy quarters, but I buy 5 or 10 grams at a time. $40 for 5 and $80 for 10 is pretty standard.
Image
zaneo88
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:13 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by zaneo88 »

Ahh! Australia is dodgy, we usually have to pay $20 for just 1 gram :(
Nighthawk
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Nighthawk »

how many australian dollars to a US dollar though?
mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by mirage223 »

Sweet I guess I get good deals. I get 1/2 oz for $50.
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

I got me a dude who works construction with a bunch of illigeal mexicans and all the ever do is work and smoke. So they get real nice mexican weed at a mexican price ($75 american for 2 oz!)

Needless to say...ive been really happy lately
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

blazed4dayz you wouldnt happen to live in texas would you?
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Fisett wrote:Quebec weed is awsome its the most potent :D
hahahahaha.
stonedbridge
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: London, Uk
Contact:

Post by stonedbridge »

in London the prices are as follows

10 pounds = its meant to be 1.5 grams but you hardly get that unless you buy from friends. The standard street amount for 10 GBP varies from 1 gram to 1.3

20 pounds= an 1/8 which is 3.5 from friends, 3-3.3gs from street

35 pound = 1/4 7grams sometimes it goes for 40 pounds

oz = 120-140 depends

best buy is 2 and a Q which is 2 ozs and a quarter = 60-63 grams for 250 pounds. This is good if you wanna buy loads and also sell from it. i rank this the BB (best buy)
What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt, and I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

shiiiiiiit, london prices are damn steep.
stonedbridge
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: London, Uk
Contact:

Post by stonedbridge »

tell me about it, i look at the Ps in the US and Canada im like :roll: lucky stoners (im not hatin just like WOAH u must smoke a hellalot lol, he you gotta control the amount due to $$)
What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt, and I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users