Whats more fun?

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Whats more fun?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:55 am

Hackysack
2
25%
Frisbee
0
No votes
Wandering the great outdoors
1
13%
Chillin with music
5
63%
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
emeraldhippychic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:56 am
Location: Louisville, KY
Contact:

Whats more fun?

Post by emeraldhippychic »

I personally enjoy all these activities but I wanna know what all the weedguru's people think...
"Found my way upstairs and had a smoke; somebody spoke and I went into a dream..." -The Beatles
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

its not letting me vote, but i say haki sack
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

they are all fun but i definetly like wandering around outside more fun, its always some sort of crazy adventure. me and ben walked to the oasis once (a total of 13 miles) when we were stoned, it was pretty ridiculous and there were all sorts of adventures on the way.
An Epic Man Of Legend
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

gotta chill... :lol:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users