Hockey
Moderator: Moderators
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
Hockey
What? No Hockey thread?
Are there no hockey fans in this place?
I'm excited about Team Canada, always am. God, there's been allot of injuries this year!
Discuss.
Are there no hockey fans in this place?
I'm excited about Team Canada, always am. God, there's been allot of injuries this year!
Discuss.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
Canada beat Italy 7-2
Iginla scored 2 PP goals
Dany Heatly scored on the PP as well
Shane Doan, Brad Richards, Martin St. Louis and Joe Thornton scored as well.
And the Americans tied with Latvia.
I'm a Canuck fan, I love their games against Calgary. Great Rivalry.
Iginla scored 2 PP goals
Dany Heatly scored on the PP as well
Shane Doan, Brad Richards, Martin St. Louis and Joe Thornton scored as well.
And the Americans tied with Latvia.
I'm a Canuck fan, I love their games against Calgary. Great Rivalry.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
I like them, it enables the players to show there skills. You can definetly see the difference.. Makes for a faster paced game. The golies arn't able to hack at the defencemen which makes for more scoring opertunities. I like what they've done with the 5 miniutes of OT then the shootout.. But I like that they're not going to use the shoot out in playoffs..
The removal of the two line pass was brilliant, less stops of play and more breakaways..
..But, I like my hockey physical. There hasent been much hitting or anything since the rule change.
Theres a ton of pros and cons, but all in all, I like it. Makes for a more interesting game.
Canada Vs Germany
4-1 Canada
Goal scorers;
Simon Gagne (one goal, one assist)
Joe Sakic
Dany Heatley
Shane Doan
And Christian Ehrhoff (Germany)
Next game Saturday Vs Switzerland.
The removal of the two line pass was brilliant, less stops of play and more breakaways..
..But, I like my hockey physical. There hasent been much hitting or anything since the rule change.
Theres a ton of pros and cons, but all in all, I like it. Makes for a more interesting game.
Canada Vs Germany
4-1 Canada
Goal scorers;
Simon Gagne (one goal, one assist)
Joe Sakic
Dany Heatley
Shane Doan
And Christian Ehrhoff (Germany)
Next game Saturday Vs Switzerland.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
I dunno I really liked the old point system of ties get one point and wins get two. Also I miss the low scoring games, they tend to keep me on the edge of my seat better then a game that is 6-2 or whatever. Also there was way more strategy involved when the two line pass rule was in effect.
I guess it's changed due to popular demand though.
I gotta admit that the shootouts are kind of cool.
I guess it's changed due to popular demand though.
I gotta admit that the shootouts are kind of cool.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
I will quote myself;
With my team, (the Canucks) it's always a close game, so your ALWAYS on the edge of your seat.... Or changing the channel.. they've had some pretty rough games.. all you can do is shake your head...Baybee wrote: Makes for a more interesting game.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Mr Rotten Treats
- Bonghead

- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:34 pm
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
They still fiight, theres just less of it (unless you watch Calgary Vs Canucks) Always a ton of fights.
Ok, so Team Canada isnt doing that great. How upsetting. On the 18th Canada lost 2-0 to the Swiss. THE SWISS! It was there first win against Canada, ever. I don't know what those boys are doing out there!
Gerber, he played amazing, awsome goalie.
DiPietro with goals for the swiss.
Finland also beat us 2-0 on the 19th
Goal scorers;
Niko Kapanen
Teemu Selanne both scored in the first period.
Ok, so Team Canada isnt doing that great. How upsetting. On the 18th Canada lost 2-0 to the Swiss. THE SWISS! It was there first win against Canada, ever. I don't know what those boys are doing out there!
Gerber, he played amazing, awsome goalie.
DiPietro with goals for the swiss.
Finland also beat us 2-0 on the 19th
Goal scorers;
Niko Kapanen
Teemu Selanne both scored in the first period.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
I honestly have no idea. I don't think so though
Last edited by Baybee on Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users