A few effects
Moderator: Moderators
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
A few effects
I've been asked to smoke a lot and almost started about last year while i was still in school when I bought 2 grams of hash off a guy at my school. Brang it to my friends house and he is an "anti-smoker". Kind of really pisses me off because he really acts likea tough guy but he's really a big pussy anyways..
I was out walkin to the bus stop the other day an theres a guy there, hands me the last of his joint. There was probably about .4g left so I smoked that and threw the roach out when my bus came around. I felt kind of relaxed with the wind blowin on me and all that shit. When I got on the bus though, i saw these 2 girls an one of them looked like someone i knew but never really talked to. I went up to them an started chillin with them, which is something i wouldn't normally do. Is this one of the effects of smokin weed or is it just because I felt like I was high so I started talking to tehm anyways?
I'm also goin to grab a few blunt wraps from my local esso(sells cigars) cuz this hot chicks gona be smokin me a joint on friday. Would it be alright to switch up her joints for the blunt or would that be kind of a pointless move on my part? Don't want to look like a begginer infront of her.
By the way im 16, almost 17. I usually only carry about 5$ on me a day for work so I plan on buying a 5piece everyday or as often as I can. A 5piece wouldn't fill a blunt, no?
I was out walkin to the bus stop the other day an theres a guy there, hands me the last of his joint. There was probably about .4g left so I smoked that and threw the roach out when my bus came around. I felt kind of relaxed with the wind blowin on me and all that shit. When I got on the bus though, i saw these 2 girls an one of them looked like someone i knew but never really talked to. I went up to them an started chillin with them, which is something i wouldn't normally do. Is this one of the effects of smokin weed or is it just because I felt like I was high so I started talking to tehm anyways?
I'm also goin to grab a few blunt wraps from my local esso(sells cigars) cuz this hot chicks gona be smokin me a joint on friday. Would it be alright to switch up her joints for the blunt or would that be kind of a pointless move on my part? Don't want to look like a begginer infront of her.
By the way im 16, almost 17. I usually only carry about 5$ on me a day for work so I plan on buying a 5piece everyday or as often as I can. A 5piece wouldn't fill a blunt, no?
-
Takai
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 am
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
Well not like im a lame kid when not fucked up, ive been fucked way before thinking about all this weed shit. The outgoing type thing is what i realize people get even when they aren't high after smoking weed occasionally. It changes yur personallity in that way?
Gona buy a few gars tomoro and start rollin them up with the tobbacco for practice. I'll post pictures of it incase anyone is interested in seein my first few times. Well actually I have been rollin some other shit like spices in paper(not skins) and smokin it cuz ive been cravin but haven't had any cash lately, that a bit fucked up or it normal?
Last time i write before goin to sleep, fuckin tired. Im into the weight lifting and workin out my upper body. I had a friend who was a slow ass runner then when he started smokin weed he raped me in races. I was just wondering if i will get the same sort of effect with my "body building"
Gona buy a few gars tomoro and start rollin them up with the tobbacco for practice. I'll post pictures of it incase anyone is interested in seein my first few times. Well actually I have been rollin some other shit like spices in paper(not skins) and smokin it cuz ive been cravin but haven't had any cash lately, that a bit fucked up or it normal?
Last time i write before goin to sleep, fuckin tired. Im into the weight lifting and workin out my upper body. I had a friend who was a slow ass runner then when he started smokin weed he raped me in races. I was just wondering if i will get the same sort of effect with my "body building"
Last edited by Jay212 on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
To answer your question no a five piece or whatever you call it (I have never bought anything so small) will not fill a blunt man.
Umm so if the girl is already getting you high (thats if I read it right) then no need to smoke your weed with her unless you want to really get messed up then bust it out.
I seem to not want to talk to anyone when I'm stoned I just kind of want to be left alone. When Im drunk on the other hand thats when I socialize. So I think it varies from person to person.
Anyways best of luck with that and I hope you stick around the forums for a while you seem to have a level head on your shoulders.
Umm so if the girl is already getting you high (thats if I read it right) then no need to smoke your weed with her unless you want to really get messed up then bust it out.
I seem to not want to talk to anyone when I'm stoned I just kind of want to be left alone. When Im drunk on the other hand thats when I socialize. So I think it varies from person to person.
Anyways best of luck with that and I hope you stick around the forums for a while you seem to have a level head on your shoulders.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Takai
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Put down the cancer sticks young man before they put you away.
Studies show that when adults are asked if they could go back would they choose to smoke cigarettes again and I beleive the percentage was around 85 that said they would not ever start smoking again if givine the chance.
Studies show that when adults are asked if they could go back would they choose to smoke cigarettes again and I beleive the percentage was around 85 that said they would not ever start smoking again if givine the chance.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
219
- Casual toker

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:53 am
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
Love that quote, rings true to me. Ive found great friends and a great social life, ive learned more about myself, my limits, how i handle myself in different situations, and whats the big picture in life and what's really worth striving for. People say weed makes you lose motivation, but in some cases its motivated me even more cos it's shown me what i really want in life.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
nah, its not peer pressure. I've only ever smoked alone cept one time with a guy i didnt know, only a few people actually know I smoke because I only let the people who dont care about me know or else I get the whole "you ruining your life" speeches which I don't care for anyways cuz im not ruining shit. enough run on sentences tho. All in all, smoking weed for me is more of a hooby, I dont smoke to get/stay calm or cuz i hate my life, i just like the idea of rolling joints and all that shit. Its also a great past time.219 wrote:Well, to me it sort of sounds like your smoking to be cool, which is BAD. Peer pressure sucks man, only smoke if you want to.
And everyone's truth is different, maybe we should have a philosophy forum.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Sorry to burst your bubble man, but smoking is not as cool as it once was. It's actually kind of looked down upon well at least here anyways.219 wrote:Well, to me it sort of sounds like your smoking to be cool, which is BAD. Peer pressure sucks man, only smoke if you want to.
And everyone's truth is different, maybe we should have a philosophy forum.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
same here when i was in high school alot of people looked down on me for smoking even though i was more mature than alot of them and got better grades but you get labeled as the pothead. now its been a while and i always get the random phone call here and there from old high school aquaintances looking for weed, its like they discovered a new world when they got to college.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users