Addiction?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Takai
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 am
Contact:

Addiction?

Post by Takai »

I don't know... Many people would argue about the addiction of weed... I think it's highly addictive because all I can think of is weed, weed, weed, weed, weed, weed... I'm growing a mental and physical dependence on weed... Maybe this is rare? Some potheads around me said that never happen to them and they smoke like hell...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

marijuana is not physically addictive but it can be mentally addictive but so can anything else. it all depends on your personality.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Takai
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 am
Contact:

Post by Takai »

Man wtf am I still doing here? I'm going back to my dealer
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users