my homie got caught up

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
0rangellama

my homie got caught up

Post by 0rangellama »

One of my good friends that I chill with a lot got caught up the other day at school with buds on him(dumbass). He's got 6 months task now and all that shit that goes along with it. I don't really know what to do, cause he's probably going to get back into doin coke/drinkin alot , and I really don't want to be around taht shit whats so ever. He acts like he wants to clean up, but he doesn't show it for shit so I don't really want to help him. He wants to chill with me and shit, but all we used to do when we chilled was smoke, so I don't really know what to do if we chill now. It'd be boring as fuck sitting there smokin by myself chillin with him. I don't really know what to do with the whole situation :\
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: my homie got caught up

Post by zERo~Chronic »

0rangellama wrote:One of my good friends that I chill with a lot got caught up the other day at school with buds on him(dumbass). He's got 6 months task now and all that shit that goes along with it. I don't really know what to do, cause he's probably going to get back into doin coke/drinkin alot , and I really don't want to be around taht shit whats so ever. He acts like he wants to clean up, but he doesn't show it for shit so I don't really want to help him. He wants to chill with me and shit, but all we used to do when we chilled was smoke, so I don't really know what to do if we chill now. It'd be boring as fuck sitting there smokin by myself chillin with him. I don't really know what to do with the whole situation :\

just a weed relationship, if sum1 stops, the relationship dies, happens all the time, try finding people you have more in common with then just weed
Image
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

find some friends that you can actually chill w/ if you dont have any weed/ they cant smoke
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users