American Football

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

American Football

Post by Darth Inhaler »

The playoffs have started and the superbowl is coming up.

Today there are two games:
Steelers @ Broncos
and
Panthers @ Seahawks

Now I have been a Steelers fan since I was eight, and I've been raised in a Giant's household. You can imagine the conflicts I have with my dad and uncle's hahaha.
But lucky for me, my best friend and his family are Steelers fans so I watch the games there while smoking and drinking.
I just have to say, watching your favorite team win while stoned, is the best feeling ever.
Hopefully the Steelers will win the superbowl and I can reach such a prodigious nirvana that my head will exlpode.

Anyone ever get this feeling? Haha
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

not really that much of an american football fan

dolphins are my home team but the blew there chance then once there was no chance of return they started playing better than they had all season.

im going for the denver broncos but only because i have no real preference and weed was recently legalized in denver. so go broncos!
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Hahaha...yup you can carry no more than 1 gram at a time with you in Denver, and that is where on eof my uncles live, that lucky bastard.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i think its an ounce and either way they dont really care because the police are trying not to put people away for smoking weed
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I heard it might be legalized is a state over here in the north east, but I don't know.

But back on topic, my game starts in a bit, so I need to get going.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
RedHat81
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:19 am
Location: the 502
Contact:

Post by RedHat81 »

I'm pissed that the steelers won. I went to college with roethlisberger and hes a douche.
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Who cares what they're like off the field
Point is my favorite team is going to the superbowl
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i tuned in a couple times and denver was getting their asses handed to them. who was it on the that steelers got injured?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I forgot who it was, but he wasn't injured. He was able to play the next quarter.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

did the seahawks end up winning?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Yes....surprisingly....
If the Steelers lose the superbowl to the seahawks.....i'll still be happy cause i'll be stoned as fuck
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users