when did you start?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Scratch wrote:It will never be the same as the first time you smoked. I miss it very much.
quit for a week or two, then light one and toke hard :)

works better after a month (my first j after my finals was more like a blunt)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
reefernewb
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:16 am

Post by reefernewb »

CelticOne wrote:
reefernewb wrote:
canadianbud wrote:wow, this noob is on his game, and after only 23 posts, ill toss u some seeds yo.
lol, thanks. Yeah when I join forums, its usually only after having read at least 2 or 3 shitloads of threads.
LMFAO, what exactly is your definition of shitload? :lol:
I don't know, but I probably read maybe 30 or 40 threads before I registered. That would be between 13 and 20 threads per shitload. Haha, wouldn't that be cool if shitload was an actual measurement?
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/556230/0/nouser_556/T0_-1_556230.jpg[/img] [img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/561704/0/nouser_561/T0_-1_561704.png[/img]
User avatar
2486589
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:03 am
Location: W V
Contact:

yeah

Post by 2486589 »

15 a few days ago
w33dman_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:56 am
Location: Sac Town, Cali
Contact:

Post by w33dman_420 »

Shhhiiiittt i started smoking in 7th grade summer...im in 9th grade now and still tokin strong....
Insane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by Insane »

14
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

most people start about 14-15
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
see nick dance
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:46 am
Location: Santa Fe, NM, USA
Contact:

Post by see nick dance »

17
User avatar
mistaweed420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:57 pm
Contact:

Post by mistaweed420 »

started at 14 and now im 15 and still smokin :D
go home, get stoned
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

mistaweed420 wrote:started at 14 and now im 15 and still smokin :D
huzah!

be proud!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Pinkfloyd66
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
Contact:

Post by Pinkfloyd66 »

I started smoking weed around 12 ^.^ in the boy scouts..good times..
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

shit man...I started was I was 10/11
I was an early drinker to hahaha
supermas
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 pm
Contact:

Post by supermas »

I started a few weeks ago, i'm 14
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

i think i had my first joint, it was hash by the way or 'soap' as we called it, was in 1994 at a guess....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users