peppers
Moderator: Moderators
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
peppers
today i smoked out of a green pepper, it was nice. theyre hollow inside, so it's perfect. there's juice inside to filter the smoke, and it was clean, cool, and nice-tasting when i inhaled it. the top near the stem forms a natural bowl. i did it outside with many people right around... since it was a fucking vegetable near my mouth, they never suspected. afterwards, i ate it.
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
- Stanky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 206
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
I made a pepper bong yesterday..haha, It worked really good but for mouthpiece and bowl I used a carrot
I put the carrot on the top of the pepper and carved a little bowl in it and on the side I made a hole and put a carrot to inhale from and also fill/change water from
worked really well..but I DIDN'T eat it
haha, though my friend was kinda "...man, maybe it'll taste good?"
I put the carrot on the top of the pepper and carved a little bowl in it and on the side I made a hole and put a carrot to inhale from and also fill/change water from
worked really well..but I DIDN'T eat it
http://hem.passagen.se/bluecrew/bongs/
- doggy cash
- Casual toker

- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:47 am
- Location: four oaks,NC
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- Ellington
- Bonghead

- Posts: 277
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Stockholm / Sweden
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
