Just got back from seeing HOSTEL...

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Just got back from seeing HOSTEL...

Post by Eugene »

Terrible. More sex than anything else. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but when you go into a mindset wanting to see a scary/greusome/ridiculous movie...that's what you want to see.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
User avatar
Arik ^
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:40 am
Contact:

Post by Arik ^ »

HOLY SHIT!!! Dont do this to me!!! I'm serious!!!! I was on the front page and it said this was the latest topic. I RUSHED TO THE PHONE AND CALLED MY FRIENDS SAYING "WE NEED TO SEE HOSTEL RIGHTNOW!!!" and then called the place to see what time it was playing, starts RIGHT NOW!!!! I almost went and this movie is like the only movie in a long time I wanted to see before it came out!!!!!

You're breaking my bones here man!!!! i swear if this movie sucks, I will shoot my self in the head!

We are seeing it tomorrow!
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
haithy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Ottawa,ON,Canada
Contact:

Post by haithy »

this movie really sux man...wow it has no plot...its soo retarded, and not even scary I really hated it.Very not fun
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

isnt it a tarantino movie?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
80Proof
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:57 pm
Location: toronto
Contact:

Post by 80Proof »

I got blazed before going and it STILL sucked balls.

No plot, no character development, no acting. Just a terrible movie. It's like they just wanted an excuse to make torture scenes (which werent even as bad as everyone says) so they made up the story as they were going.

Possible one of the worst movies ive ever seen. lol.
The Gentleman's Gangster
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Shazbot55/Monty1.jpg[/img]
Boozin and tokin till I die!
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

damn i wanted to go see this, thanks for the heads up
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Yeah. It was basicly Eurotrip for an hour and 15 minutes, then a shitty suspensful/horror movie for the last half hour.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Pinkfloyd66
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
Contact:

Post by Pinkfloyd66 »

its not a tarentino movie, its a tarentino production
basically he tagged his name on the title, and the director got directing hints from him from time to time
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users