Lighter

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Do you use this trick?

Yes
8
57%
No
6
43%
 
Total votes: 14

Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Lighter

Post by Khronic »

When you have rolled a jay, do you put a lighter next to it and move it up and down to make the paper tighter, i think, well it feels tighter anyway.

My directions are pretty shit, but you will know what im talking about if you do/have done it
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I do it if i roll the jay right before im about to smoke it. If you dont, because you licked it, that part of it is wet and burns less evenly.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i do it with blunts
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

It def gets done with blunts, I used to do it quite abit with zoots but stopped doing it most of the time, if the paper is still wet then I do it.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Yeah with blunts, but I dont think it would make a blunt tighter, just to dry em faster. Your joint prolly feels tighter because its just all dried out now from the heat off the lighter. My joints dont ever get that wet so, I never had to use a lighter as where blunts need some tounge action.. What did you make a poll for lol?
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

Just to see how many people knew about this.
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Im the only one thats voted no so far. I never do it with joints, only bit of my joint that gets wet is the gum, and thats only just wet enough for it too stick. Guess I would use that trick if I needed to dry it, but they never need drying. I've done it before with blunts, but normally ill just let em dry themselves if im just using blunt wraps.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

I do it with blunts anyway, but with a joint it removes all the moisture and it feels a lot tighter. May be useless but I like it.
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

I never normally smoke blunts nowadays just joint after joint after joint... I NEVER take bongs, buckets, or pipes or anything else with just pure weed, and I wont take a shottie bongs either. But when I roll my joints I just roll it up and smoke it there and then without using any lighter tricks, my joints never sideburn anyways so I dont really need to use any lighter tricks anyways.
:scratchs:
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

if my joint is side burning i dont bother with the lighter i just wet the side closer too the joint so it evens out
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users