Best thing to hide smell of weed
Moderator: Moderators
-
thai-lorn
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:41 pm
- Location: Guelph Ontario
- Contact:
Best thing to hide smell of weed
Hey guys, me and my friends use to use this at our houses to avoid getting caught. I hear alot of people have problems with smell. This WILL solve all of your problems. (If this has been posted before sorry..only trying to help fellow stoners:)
All you have to do is take an empty roll of toilet paper and a bounty sheet or any washer sheet. make a seel on 1 side of the toilet roll(like tape or an elastic band). thats it! just smoke threw the open side and the smoke will come out smelling great. you cant even smell the smoke!!! Hope this helps
All you have to do is take an empty roll of toilet paper and a bounty sheet or any washer sheet. make a seel on 1 side of the toilet roll(like tape or an elastic band). thats it! just smoke threw the open side and the smoke will come out smelling great. you cant even smell the smoke!!! Hope this helps
-
goshorty126
- Casual toker

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:29 am
- Contact:
-
thai-lorn
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:41 pm
- Location: Guelph Ontario
- Contact:
-
Chris1986
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:18 am
- Contact:
-
weed_smokin_chick
- Casual toker

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:02 am
- Contact:
-
mac dre
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
- Contact:
because with a fan your room still ranks for a while and your clothes can rank for even longer.
with the toilet paper roll drink u can rip ur bong or pipe exhale into the roll and your room smells like you just did laundry... it works great, too much of a hassle and if u smoke a jindi or blunt then ur room will still smell cuz they both always burn and let off smoke..
with the toilet paper roll drink u can rip ur bong or pipe exhale into the roll and your room smells like you just did laundry... it works great, too much of a hassle and if u smoke a jindi or blunt then ur room will still smell cuz they both always burn and let off smoke..
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
And I'm sure not everyone can afford a fan as easily as they can go int o the laundry room and grab some Bounce sheets 
Peace~
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I have a variation of this that works even better. Take a water bottle (reg sized) and cut off the bottom of it (however much you want for size) You then stuff all the bounce sheets in the open bottom until it gets to the bottom. Then you put one overtop, and tape it down. I put some tape over the bottom too, so it comes out slower. it should look like this
Cap (blow through here)
_
| |
/xx\
|xxx|
|xxx|
|xxx|
Bottom
Cap (blow through here)
_
| |
/xx\
|xxx|
|xxx|
|xxx|
Bottom
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Yeah that would work well for sure, lil more work but a nicer payoff. The other night I was using one of these in a toilet paper roll tube and every now and then I would forget which hand was doing what I would trry and get a toke from the bounce sheets lol. And then I exaled too heavily through it once and all the little scrunched up bounce sheets came flying out like popcorn hahaha made me laugh for a good minute or so haha
Good times!
Peace~
Good times!
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
- BlueBull
- Bonghead

- Posts: 261
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm
- Location: Belgium, undisclosed
- Contact:
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Bongs werk great for not smelling. Joints and Blunts though, stank the worst. Pipes are good for keeping the smell down too but not as much as water bongs though I odn't think.
Peace~
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
One time I was smokin a fag and one of my earphones fell out, i ended up puttin the fag in my ear. luckily it was butt first, lol. It was at the front of my college and loadsa peeps saw, was pretty humiliatingZen wrote:The other night I was using one of these in a toilet paper roll tube and every now and then I would forget which hand was doing what I would trry and get a toke from the bounce sheets lol.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Khronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 646
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Oxford, UK
- Contact:
GAZ wrote:One time I was smokin a fag and one of my earphones fell out, i ended up puttin the fag in my ear. luckily it was butt first, lol. It was at the front of my college and loadsa peeps saw, was pretty humiliatingZen wrote:The other night I was using one of these in a toilet paper roll tube and every now and then I would forget which hand was doing what I would trry and get a toke from the bounce sheets lol.
[img]http://www.horkulated.com/images/gifs/floppykill.gif[/img]
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users