i think i got strange powers
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
i think i got strange powers
I might be slow to act,
but I think like super fast,
I am unique,
Not human clay shaped from a well used cast….
I see people for who they are,
I got a special kinda sight,
When I was born, for a milisecond,
The earth was bathed in a unidentified solar light.
Ive concluded its better to be true to yourself,
Than in any way manufactured,
Im a mental fugitive running wild and my thoughts cant be captured,
Or assimilated,
Into a more useful patterns to those in charge,
Take away more of my rights,
But my souls activity remains powerful and at large….
Always lessons to be learned,
Money to be earned,
Green leaves and buds to be burned..
Sometimes the temeparture of my soul rises,
And I can do nothing but think and perspire,
If I open my mouth, get out the way,
Cos I can breathe fire….
Cut you in half with my glare,
Look at me once, but youre fucked if you stop and stare,
Cos my eyes show all of the thoughts that I bear….
For a moment, a 100% open connection, we will share…
You will go into a instant coma,
Live the rest of your life as a constant nightmare….
Yeh,
Sometimes I think I got strange powers,
But that’s mainly when im high,
I live life as true to myself as I can,
i choose to seek truth,
cos only evil can come from a lie….
but I think like super fast,
I am unique,
Not human clay shaped from a well used cast….
I see people for who they are,
I got a special kinda sight,
When I was born, for a milisecond,
The earth was bathed in a unidentified solar light.
Ive concluded its better to be true to yourself,
Than in any way manufactured,
Im a mental fugitive running wild and my thoughts cant be captured,
Or assimilated,
Into a more useful patterns to those in charge,
Take away more of my rights,
But my souls activity remains powerful and at large….
Always lessons to be learned,
Money to be earned,
Green leaves and buds to be burned..
Sometimes the temeparture of my soul rises,
And I can do nothing but think and perspire,
If I open my mouth, get out the way,
Cos I can breathe fire….
Cut you in half with my glare,
Look at me once, but youre fucked if you stop and stare,
Cos my eyes show all of the thoughts that I bear….
For a moment, a 100% open connection, we will share…
You will go into a instant coma,
Live the rest of your life as a constant nightmare….
Yeh,
Sometimes I think I got strange powers,
But that’s mainly when im high,
I live life as true to myself as I can,
i choose to seek truth,
cos only evil can come from a lie….
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
You can get pretty psychotic sometimes eh Dan? hahaha it's all good though, it's good to get those thoughts out every now and then.
Peace~
I'm glad I don't have to be on that receiving end Mr. Tough Guy haha jk broweedguru_animal wrote:Sometimes the temeparture of my soul rises,
And I can do nothing but think and perspire,
If I open my mouth, get out the way,
Cos I can breathe fire….
Cut you in half with my glare,
Look at me once, but youre fucked if you stop and stare,
Cos my eyes show all of the thoughts that I bear….
For a moment, a 100% open connection, we will share…
You will go into a instant coma,
Live the rest of your life as a constant nightmare….
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
greenteam
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:20 am
- Location: boring town USA
- Contact:
very intense man... I really liked it
"There are only two kinds of people in the world... those who find themselves suffering from a lack of life and those who suffer from an over-abundance of life" -- A quote from "Waking Life"
It's always good to make a connection to those like me who fall into the later suffering.... It seems to be a much groovier place ; )
~peace~
"There are only two kinds of people in the world... those who find themselves suffering from a lack of life and those who suffer from an over-abundance of life" -- A quote from "Waking Life"
It's always good to make a connection to those like me who fall into the later suffering.... It seems to be a much groovier place ; )
~peace~
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"
-- The fabulous freak brothers
-- The fabulous freak brothers
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Dusk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: 7th circle of hell
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
greenteam
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:20 am
- Location: boring town USA
- Contact:
"Waking Life" is an animated movie that came out around 2000 or so... Its the best movie I've ever seen stoned... it opened my mind to so many new concepts and pathways of thought... very "deep" as some might say
Of you don't know it... go out and rent that thing... it's really worth it man
Plot Outline: A man shuffles through a dream meeting various people and discussing the meanings and purposes of the universe.
View the Trailer!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/trailers
Of you don't know it... go out and rent that thing... it's really worth it man
Plot Outline: A man shuffles through a dream meeting various people and discussing the meanings and purposes of the universe.
View the Trailer!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/trailers
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"
-- The fabulous freak brothers
-- The fabulous freak brothers
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users